VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.07] [Saxonado Studios]

4.90 star(s) 32 Votes

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
please consider doing a separate ntr branch
"Please consider doing more work for the same amount of pay"
Actually I don't think Devs that have added NTR into a game that didn't have it planned from the start has ever maintained their sub count.
So it's more like "Please consider tanking your revenue while doing more work so that I can nut harder, thanks!"

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Man... You still don't like the game at its current state or too lazy to change the review?
quandin - Since you found me in another game thread and talked about Vulgar Reverie, I'll respond to you here as to not take that thread off-topic. My review for this game was for version 0.2. Even if I were to re-review this game, I'd do a new review, not edit my existing one for version 0.2. Secondly, the rating still stands. As far as I'm concerned, none of the issues I had with this game have been addressed.

To add onto that, this game is mid (3-stars) at best. I'm not the type of person who reviews based on, "Does this game make my pee-pee go boom?". It's based on various factors, such as game play, overall experience, writing, graphics, etc. The art in this game is ok. The writing is not that good. The GUI is frustrating. Overall, the game just isn't that enjoyable for me. So that's why I will not give Vulgar Reverie a higher rating. If it's a 5-star game for you, that's fine. I'm not going around asking people who gave it higher than 3-stars to give a lower review because I disagree with it. That's like... their opinion man. Just like my review is my opinion.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
quandin - Since you found me in another game thread and talked about Vulgar Reverie, I'll respond to you here as to not take that thread off-topic. My review for this game was for version 0.2. Even if I were to re-review this game, I'd do a new review, not edit my existing one for version 0.2. Secondly, the rating still stands. As far as I'm concerned, none of the issues I had with this game have been addressed.

To add onto that, this game is mid (3-stars) at best. I'm not the type of person who reviews based on, "Does this game make my pee-pee go boom?". It's based on various factors, such as game play, overall experience, writing, graphics, etc. The art in this game is ok. The writing is not that good. The GUI is frustrating. Overall, the game just isn't that enjoyable for me. So that's why I will not give Vulgar Reverie a higher rating. If it's a 5-star game for you, that's fine. I'm not going around asking people who gave it higher than 3-stars to give a lower review because I disagree with it. That's like... their opinion man. Just like my review is my opinion.
Damn, I guess you're entitled to your opinion, can't take that away

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Damn, I guess you're entitled to your opinion, can't take that away
Indeed. And at the end of the day, the reviews on this site mean just about nothing. People will try what looks good to them or caters to their kinks/fetishes. I still see people trying out games that are rated 2-stars (and then proceeding to complain in the thread about how bad the game is lol).

4.90 star(s) 32 Votes