VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.07] [Saxonado Studios]

4.90 star(s) 32 Votes

nidezrel

Jul 18, 2020
As much as I agree the Marina games are some of the best in the genre, there's lots of ways in which they could be done better; It's a genre starved of good stories. Kenji definitely treads too far into the path of surrendering control. He sends his wife away with little apprehension, and in the last game especially this stuff is turned up to 11 and it's borderline NTR. Extra iffy when you consider they have a child in the mix. While some of these things are simply down to preference, and it's totally fine to agree to disagree, I feel like a more hands-on, above board, vanilla approach like in this game makes for better stories that best cater to the fetish's strengths. Pure NTS means the wife is doing it entirely selflessly for him. And it can be hard to really get that sense if he's not there to witness it, or lets his imagination run wild with more NTR thoughts. There's still space to have scenes where he's not present later and play with that, but I think the best decision is to have him there in the key story moments.

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
the husband being present, especially at the first time is a bit of a turn-off for me. I love the feeling of not knowing if they're doing it, when they're doing it, and how
All we've seen so far is a preview so for all we know this could only be part of it
Remember the update is supposed to be pretty big.
So anyway here's Ammie Amongus, Ammongus if you will
ammongus.png

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
the husband being present, especially at the first time is a bit of a turn-off for me. I love the feeling of not knowing if they're doing it, when they're doing it, and how
The husband has a fetish of watching his wife being used by another man, while she obviously has fun with it. That's more effective if he can watch it directly or from the sidelines. Some NTS games let him watch it from a hidden place (like a closet or another room, or in some cases even via a mobile or security camera). I think that's the most effective form of NTS.

Let his wife go with another man and then imagine things, or let her describe what happened, is in my opinion less effective. Sure - Some VN's do that latter, but often they also have a dreaded "wife view" part, where they go full out NTR. As this game is pure NTS, I think the husband looking "from the side lines" is the most effective...

But that's a personal opinion of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: nidezrel

Layy

Jan 19, 2021
Don't worry if you are a report style and the "not knowing the wife doing behind the scene" type of enjoyer.
I think you will get what you want later because of the phone system in game, and the dev are planning to add Amelia's diary in the game too. I am sure we will have some fun of it.

gyandev

Oct 10, 2020
Love that amelia is gonna be tanned for the rest of the game! If there was also a choice to have amelia have hairy armpits, that would be awesome, but obviously that would be a lot of work to implement.

Reactions: xxxavier

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
Love that amelia is gonna be tanned for the rest of the game! If there was also a choice to have amelia have hairy armpits, that would be awesome, but obviously that would be a lot of work to implement.
She won't be tanned for the rest of the game I think, only for a short bit which includes the next update. Not 100% sure though

Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
Don't worry if you are a report style and the "not knowing the wife doing behind the scene" type of enjoyer.
I think you will get what you want later because of the phone system in game, and the dev are planning to add Amelia's diary in the game too. I am sure we will have some fun of it.
Was it stated on patreon or discord that they plan to add Amelia's diary?

descon456

Sep 7, 2024
Saxxy has just recently announced on discord that the update most likely will be released on Friday

Quoting: "Updates going well! A little slower than I wanted cause IRL stuff has really interfered lately unfortunately . We're trying our best to get it done ASAP but I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, most likely it'll be Friday release so it can be fully ready and me and Karman will both be fully satisfied with it!"

Last edited:

name

Mar 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Contents of the update post just said the next update will be delayed until next week. According to Saxxy in the discord, it should hopefully only be a few days and they asked if people would prefer the update to drop as soon as they're done or wait and post next Friday, majority said they'd prefer it to be dropped as soon as it's done. Saxxy said he'd give a heads up 24 hours ahead of time though.
This update has proven to be a bit bigger than they anticipated so it's taking longer.
looks like we'll finally get a threesone between the MC, Amelia, and a third. hope there are more

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
Saxxy has just recently announced on discord that the update most likely will be released on Friday

Quoting: "Updates going well! A little slower than I wanted cause IRL stuff has really interfered lately unfortunately . We're trying our best to get it done ASAP but I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, most likely it'll be Friday release so it can be fully ready and me and Karman will both be fully satisfied with it!"
To add to this there will likely be another patreon post tomorow with another preview image

4.90 star(s) 32 Votes