VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.07] [Saxonado Studios]

4.90 star(s) 32 Votes

Sparennx

Oct 31, 2017
Bro, it's an NTS game, it will most likely remain so until maybe the ending of the game. I don't see why it would deviate from this path at all, there's been no indication from the dev of that happening.
I've seen plenty of games start off normal and then have NTR/NTS added later, I don't see why it can't work the other way around. You'd make everyone happy doing that too. But anyways the dev has the final say after all

• Angry
Reactions: EGDragon

MrDianhelo

Aug 6, 2024
Guess I'll be the one to ask...

Pure love route eventually?
If you mean having a normal relationship, then no.

Mc has a cuckold fetish, so the love relationship is that of a cuck and his partner, there is no cheating or betrayal but, it is what it is. If you consider that love then yes, if you dont then no.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
It's already pure love bro there is no NTR in this game
Exactly, it's already a loving relationship. Just because it's not a conventional one doesn't make it any less pure in my eyes.

I've seen plenty of games start off normal and then have NTR/NTS added later, I don't see why it can't work the other way around. You'd make everyone happy doing that too. But anyways the dev has the final say after all

Ah yes, the way you phrased that tells me everything I need to know. You're just as bad as the NTR fans who came in here pleading with the dev to add NTR content. If it starts out as an NTS focused game from the start, it would be pretty illogical to expect the game to deviate from that path unless explicitly stated that it would. Also, the dev has already stated that this would remain a pure NTS game whenever the other group came in here asking for content to be added.

Reactions: MagmaMan

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Can't complain at the communication. I am pleasantly surprised the artist is involved in the discord / game dev beyond merely providing the commissioned art. I think that is quite rare, since to artists it is just another client and job.

Reactions: Wizmoe

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
Can't complain at the communication. I am pleasantly surprised the artist is involved in the discord / game dev beyond merely providing the commissioned art. I think that is quite rare, since to artists it is just another client and job.
Saxxy has stated they've basically been working together since the start and while Saxxy writes and codes the game, Karman additionally provides narrative input along with art
Sounds like if anything they will post another preview tomorrow. Sounds like the delay should only be a day or two

Sparennx

Oct 31, 2017
Ah yes, the way you phrased that tells me everything I need to know. You're just as bad as the NTR fans who came in here pleading with the dev to add NTR content. If it starts out as an NTS focused game from the start, it would be pretty illogical to expect the game to deviate from that path unless explicitly stated that it would. Also, the dev has already stated that this would remain a pure NTS game whenever the other group came in here asking for content to be added.
Didn't know it was such a crime to ask for a normal route to exist alongside the NTS one. Nobody is asking for anything to deviate all i'm saying is it's possible for more than one route to exist in a game and at the end of the day it's up to the dev if they want to add more routes

Reactions: Mythrs

Poundar

May 31, 2023
Didn't know it was such a crime to ask for a normal route to exist alongside the NTS one. Nobody is asking for anything to deviate all i'm saying is it's possible for more than one route to exist in a game and at the end of the day it's up to the dev if they want to add more routes
The whole plot of the game focuses on exploring their relationship through that fetish. Besides the Family stuff, there’s no external threat or any kind of conflict that would drive a narrative absent said fetish.

There’s plenty of cohabitation games that focus on comfy slice-of-life vibes, but this ain’t it chief.

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
I think it would be funny if they went the way a lot of NTS/NTR games do with a "Pure route" and it would just be you choose not to ask your wife to fuck other men and the game just immediately ends.

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
Do you even realise that you're asking the developer to make an entirely different game? None of the current plot points and story developments would work with what you want so he has to start over from scratch. Just go play some vanilla game.

Reactions: SlapE and MagmaMan

MsMysticWolf

Oct 11, 2024
View attachment 3453553

Overview:
"Love conquers all"
A simple saying. If two people love each other, any obstacle can be overcome. But the question is...
How far would you both be willing to go for the sake of that love?
Vulgar Reverie is a NETORASE adult visual novel game where your wife is an ex-mafia family member who ran away with you when you confessed your love for her!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-09-20
Release Date: 2024-09-14
Developer: Saxonado Studios - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.07
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v0.04): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

GyaruSaki thanks for the link

View attachment 3453528 View attachment 3453529 View attachment 3453536 View attachment 4115377 View attachment 4115380 View attachment 4115381 View attachment 4115389
Yesssss

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
Contents of the update post just said the next update will be delayed until next week. According to Saxxy in the discord, it should hopefully only be a few days and they asked if people would prefer the update to drop as soon as they're done or wait and post next Friday, majority said they'd prefer it to be dropped as soon as it's done. Saxxy said he'd give a heads up 24 hours ahead of time though.
This update has proven to be a bit bigger than they anticipated so it's taking longer.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
Contents of the update post just said the next update will be delayed until next week. According to Saxxy in the discord, it should hopefully only be a few days and they asked if people would prefer the update to drop as soon as they're done or wait and post next Friday, majority said they'd prefer it to be dropped as soon as it's done. Saxxy said he'd give a heads up 24 hours ahead of time though.
This update has proven to be a bit bigger than they anticipated so it's taking longer.
Did anyone actually go "nah, even if it's ready Monday release it Friday"?

4.90 star(s) 32 Votes