VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.07] [Saxonado Studios]

4.90 star(s) 32 Votes

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Didn't know it was such a crime to ask for a normal route to exist alongside the NTS one. Nobody is asking for anything to deviate all i'm saying is it's possible for more than one route to exist in a game and at the end of the day it's up to the dev if they want to add more routes
Oh, so you're ONLY ASKING for the dev to spend more dev time adding another route because you don't like the current one. It almost sounds like you're doing what I described.

de·vi·ate

verb

/ˈdēvēˌāt/
  1. depart from an established course.

This game is already an established pure NTS game, as stated in the OP and from the dev's own words in this thread. Just because you deviate from something, doesn't mean you completely abandon it. So yes, the dev retroactively tweaking the game in order to add in a new path, would certainly be a deviation from the original course. Especially since at this point the only path is the NTS path, and for a "pure love route" to make sense, it would have to be added early on in the game.

One must ask themselves, why would a dev who is developing a pure NTS game, as they have stated themselves, go back and alter the course of their game? In doing so, taking away dev time from the game they envisioned in the first place, to appease you?

Sorry if I'm coming off as rude, but I'm just confused how you don't understand how you are being ridiculous by asking this.

Last edited:

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
Oh, so you're ONLY ASKING for the dev to spend more dev time adding another route because you don't like the current one. It almost sounds like you're doing what I described.

de·vi·ate

verb

/ˈdēvēˌāt/
  1. depart from an established course.

This game is already an established pure NTS game, as stated in the OP and from the dev's own words in this thread. Just because you deviate from something, doesn't mean you completely abandon it. So yes, the dev retroactively tweaking the game in order to add in a new path, would certainly be a deviation from the original course. Especially since at this point the only path is the NTS path, and for a "pure love route" to make sense, it would have to be added early on in the game.

One must ask themselves, why would a dev who is developing a pure NTS game, as they have stated themselves, go back and alter the course of their game? In doing so, taking away dev time from the game they envisioned in the first place, to appease you?

Sorry if I'm coming off as rude, but I'm just confused how you don't understand how you are being ridiculous by asking this.
There's no way you're actually trying to argue with someone that wants to change the games entire foundation :KEK:

nidezrel

Jul 18, 2020
This is probably the only update I disagree with. I don't think there should be group content until way after the 1-on-1 stuff has progressed, if even that.
I'm also surprised. I didn't even consider this a possibility until way later, if at all. My kneejerk reaction is to be wary, but we'll see how it's executed.

Userz

Dec 28, 2017
Nah let him do it, it is unexpected but there's already plenty of games that follow "the natural order of sexual acts escalation" and if this update is a little bigger as the other guy mentioned this could be after the first NTS sex scene, as long as it's enjoyable it's okay, there's no need to follow a strict order

Reactions: quandin

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
Nah let him do it, it is unexpected but there's already plenty of games that follow "the natural order of sexual acts escalation" and if this update is a little bigger as the other guy mentioned this could be after the first NTS sex scene, as long as it's enjoyable it's okay, there's no need to follow a strict order
anime is so formulaic that it's poisoned some peoples' minds into thinking stories must unfold a certain way to conform to a genre. i appreciate any format-breaking stuff or surprises. i like that this dev has broken conventions and kept things interesting, same as when geist was introduced and didnt follow the usual formula. stories are more interesting when you cant predict what happens next!

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
anime is so formulaic that it's poisoned some peoples' minds into thinking stories must unfold a certain way to conform to a genre. i appreciate any format-breaking stuff or surprises. i like that this dev has broken conventions and kept things interesting, same as when geist was introduced and didnt follow the usual formula. stories are more interesting when you cant predict what happens next!
I agree! I think stories that carefully follow tropes can be good for what they are, stories that seek to try a different approach will stand out if they "stick the landing" successfully.

HappyCrab

Mar 16, 2022
This is probably the only update I disagree with. I don't think there should be group content until way after the 1-on-1 stuff has progressed, if even that.
I'm also surprised. I didn't even consider this a possibility until way later, if at all. My kneejerk reaction is to be wary, but we'll see how it's executed.
Allow me to quell some fears caused by lack of perception: 'tis easy to mistake Leon for a third party, but if you look closely at the character on the left in the teased sketch, I believe you will find a familiar face. What we are seeing is undoubtedly the prelude to the main event. Cheerio!

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
Allow me to quell some fears caused by lack of perception: 'tis easy to mistake Leon for a third party, but if you look closely at the character on the left in the teased sketch, I believe you will find a familiar face. What we are seeing is undoubtedly the prelude to the main event. Cheerio!
Lmao, I thought it was a friend of Jack, looking closer it was the MC :KEK:

Reactions: Mythrs

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
I dunno if you saw the preview image I posted but it's the MC, Ammie, and Jack, I don't think it's technically group sex content yet

Reactions: nidezrel

ReverseesreveR

Feb 24, 2019
This is.. surprisingly some heartwarming couple swinger action.

Well so far lol Ah I see in comments its gonna stay pure love. Can't say I've seen this so far in NTR stuff

wife model ugly for me, why some devs not draw beauty girls
What you smoking over there

Last edited:

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I dunno if you saw the preview image I posted but it's the MC, Ammie, and Jack, I don't think it's technically group sex content yet
the husband being present, especially at the first time is a bit of a turn-off for me. I love the feeling of not knowing if they're doing it, when they're doing it, and how

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
the husband being present, especially at the first time is a bit of a turn-off for me. I love the feeling of not knowing if they're doing it, when they're doing it, and how
Okay? Well, I feel the complete opposite, the MC/Husband being there to support his spouse during the first time to me is much more satisfying. Also, it reinforces the type of story this game is trying to tell. The way you're suggesting, I see happen way more often in games that are NTS to NTR bait-and-switch games, or fully cuck pilled BBC fetish games where the MC fully leans into humiliation and submission. Whereas, this is a romance-swinging adventure through and through, where the couple love and respect each other fully, and even on the cuck/submissive path this is still reinforced afterward.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Okay? Well, I feel the complete opposite, the MC/Husband being there to support his spouse during the first time to me is much more satisfying. Also, it reinforces the type of story this game is trying to tell. The way you're suggesting, I see happen way more often in games that are NTS to NTR bait-and-switch games, or fully cuck pilled BBC fetish games where the MC fully leans into humiliation and submission. Whereas, this is a romance-swinging adventure through and through, where the couple love and respect each other fully, and even on the cuck/submissive path this is still reinforced afterward.
the marina games aren't like this

Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?
4.90 star(s) 32 Votes