• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Nah, more like a greedy little fucker that put censorship in a western game, by a western dev just so he can post that shit on DLsite to reach a wider audience and make a couple more bucks. Something like that is most likely his train of thought.
Can't believe someone wanted to make money from something they made. How dare they!

• Haha
Reactions: Overlord070

z3r0nx

Jun 17, 2017
Does anyone know the variables for food, bath and energy in save editor. Wanna quickly progress without grind
Max energy: Variable 102
Max food: Variable 104
Max clean: Variable 106
Each is initially set to 10 once the prologue ends and you can act.

If you increase the maximum values to a high amount, note that eating the food on the table (at 14:00 only) will increase the food gauge to its maximum and taking a shower (at most times, all if affection is high enough) will increase the cleanliness gauge to its maximum. As long as you don't exercise (which uses all energy), you won't have to worry about the energy gauge.

Also note that some of the events occur based on the number of days that have passed, not the affection value.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
oh fuck. censored. why the hell even bother putting it up here.

(ps. i didn't even bother writing in capitals, that's how annoyed i am)

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Does anyone know the variables for food, bath and energy in save editor. Wanna quickly progress without grind
You can also edit the values of:

Clean | Food | Energy = 100%

installing the Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]

then press the L key to open the Cheat Menu window in the Vulgar Stepmother game, and select

Variables >

bar01 ener > Set = 100
bar02 comida
> Set = 10
barra03 banho
> Set = 10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to restore any of the Clean | Food | Energy bars to 100%

and then press the F4 key to switch from window mode to full screen mode

Last edited:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Savefile ... Day 1 ... Max Energy, Hygiene & Hunger 100pts (default 10pts)
You still need to sleep, eat & bath ... but it will decrease at very slow rate.
Do not training (in the backyard) as it's consume 100% of your stamina.
Note : This is not 100% savefile. This for people who want to experience the game progression without worrying the daily need stats.

Variable#101 : Current Stamina
Variable#102 : Max Stamina
Variable#103 : Current Hunger
Variable#104 : Max Hunger
Variable#105 : Current Hygiene
Variable#106 : Max Hygiene

Last edited:

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
It says " I don't have enough energy and must sleep" but when I go to the bed in my room the game does not show the sleep prompt. whats up with that?

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes