Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
well, as any other user here, I were warned because the so big censorship of this game. But playing of that was just those penises and a line were the vagina must be. So that's was not too much, and in any case I don't want watch penis..

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
how i can release the step mother punishment ?
Progress through the story until an event is triggered in the mc's bedroom, which warns of a sign ! next to his bed. After which the option of Punish the stepmother appears on the sofa in the living room
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
Progress through the story until an event is triggered in the mc's bedroom, which warns of a sign ! next to his bed. After which the option of Punish the stepmother appears on the sofa in the living room
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
done that all what next should i do ?

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
done that all what next should i do ?
If you already saw that scene, I don't think there's anything else to unlock. The games of this dev do not seem to have an end, nor do they have tracks or missions to complete, you grind and unlock until apparently there is nothing left to see.

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
Full saves with all the scenes. Just put the attached file to your www folder. After that, load the game, press enter, and the scene starts.

1: Yoga - Simple (almost nothing), Cheeky 1 (Boobs squeezing) Cheeky 2 (Fingering, jerking off, sex)

2: Kitchen - Abuse (Jack off, on the tight, sex)

3: Washing machine - embrace (groping), Lift her clothes (jack off, fingering, sex)

4: Shower - Jerk off, handjob, sex

5: Bedroom mirror - Massage - Massage, Massage without clothes, Boobs pulling, Blowjob

6: Swimming pool - Sunscreen - Legs, shoulder, boobs massage - special cream (jerking off)

7: Television - Watch TV - Slap, lick, sex

8: Beedroom night - See her - Wake her up - Sex

9: Study - Lift her clothes - take off panties - lick her ass, stick your finger in ass

10: Punish Stepmother

Last edited:

Wugz

Nov 3, 2017
I forget the name of another game.
Similar gameplay. But like this one, not that remarkable.

I've already forgotten that one and will likely forget this one soon.
To the brother uploading the full save,

THANK YOU!!

Edit:
the similar game was the aunt game by the same dev. . . .
I suppose good job? on completing projects. . . .

all the same,

I'mma have to avoid what this here dev makes as it's. . . .. grindy. decent sex scenes but a terrible follow-through
Was it the game where you had to buy you aunt/mom cigs? I forget the name of that one too

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes