redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Great game i love it, but how this passed and another tons of incest projects, but BB Suspended?
Patreon seems to suspend things based on denounces and visibility, also BB is 100% about incest, games that have other stuff usually can get away with it.

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
Liking it so far though hoping it's not all about revenge.
Liking the fact there's a bond that's starting to develop with the step sister.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
@tsunku @JenusKudo Please use the multi-quote system

Android version:

Has a small interface bug if you "back" too often with the android "back"button. Use ingame "back" below the text
Yes, it happens all the time. Buttons disappeared from the screen.

Pfff. This one have beastility violence etc. Like many others!
By beastility I hope you don't mean furry, but mean protagonist is a 'beast'. But I also hope that you understand his situation. What would you have done in his situation??

Liking it so far though hoping it's not all about revenge.
Liking the fact there's a bond that's starting to develop with the step sister.
There's one girl MC likes to date. Hope to see some romantic content with her. (Motoko???friend of your step sister. also class president I think)

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
You may have something like that.
Are you planning to add ntr/sharing/cuck into the game? Mc talks about using his sis to earn money. So will he use her as a slut and sell her to other men?
if you will add that content i hope you will tag the game with "ntr" or whatever.

I just dont want to waste my time playing a game thinking it's a harem style game with no betafag cuck scenes since it has no ntr/cuck/sharing tag, and then out of nowhere i see the sis getting fucked by rdm other nerds.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I just dont want to waste my time playing a game
I think what i provided in my 0.2.1 is enough to know what you should expect from my work, it was good or not ?
So if for you playing my game is a waste of time, just don't play it.
It sadden me to read all those people whinning about NTR or other soft fetish (no gore or scat...) they don't want, while I tried to write for month a decent story for a sexgame... You guys totaly miss the point, but whatever.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I think what i provided in my 0.2.1 is enough to know what you should expect from my work, it was good or not ?
It sadden me to read all those people whinning about NTR or other soft fetish (no gore or scat...) they don't want, while I tried to write for month a decent story for a sexgame... You guys totaly miss the point, but whatever.
You did great. Some people are more interested in finding fault in others games, then producing one themselves, for others to find fault with.

Reactions: eromaster

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Are you planning to add ntr/sharing/cuck into the game? Mc talks about using his sis to earn money. So will he use her as a slut and sell her to other men?
if you will add that content i hope you will tag the game with "ntr" or whatever.

I just dont want to waste my time playing a game thinking it's a harem style game with no betafag cuck scenes since it has no ntr/cuck/sharing tag, and then out of nowhere i see the sis getting fucked by rdm other nerds.
The game will not be tagged until its confirmed to have NTR in it. This is how all games are tagged here. If a game has a missing tag in it, dont go shitposting because it didnt have the tag. Just be nice about it and state that it needs the tag. Hell, we even have a magical report button that no one seems to know about, you can use that and state it needs NTR tag.

End of discussion

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The vocal minority will always be full of criticism and complaints - ignore them as much as you can. It's part of being a game developer (of any kind). Not everyone will like your games, and you have to get used to that. You can't please everyone.

But many of us loved the 0.2.1 release, and can't wait to see more! You did an awesome job on the story writing and characters! Just focus on doing what you like, making the game you want. At the end of the day that's the nr. 1 most important part (and the main reason good games get abbandoned imho - devs taking stupid criticism too seriously and losing interest). Make the game you want to make, and we'll play and support it!

:eazyHype: Can't wait for March 10!

Reactions: eromaster

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
It was a simple question if you are planning to add ntr style of fetish to the game or not.

Fact is for me and many other people "ntr"style of fetish isnt a "soft"fetish. I rather have scat in my game than ntr.

And another fact is that i wont support a game that has a fetish i dont like.... obv because i wont enjoy the game then. I think that should be very easy to understand. So yes playing a game that i in the end wont enjoy because it has a fetish i hate is obv a huge waste of time.

@Itonami i wasnt shitting on the game or anything. Just a question what he is planning to do with the story in the future, so i know if i want to support this game or not.

Reactions: pappypop

Haku123

May 19, 2017
just completed it and so far so good. looks promising as the story was really interesting on the get go :eazyHype:

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
It was a simple question if you are planning to add ntr style of fetish to the game or not.
And another fact is that i wont support a game that has a fetish i dont like.... obv because i wont enjoy the game then. I think that should be very easy to understand. So yes playing a game that i in the end wont enjoy because it has a fetish i hate is obv a huge waste of time.
You didn't told me if you find my game good or bad ^^
I understood NTR can disgust you at some point, but if all the content arround it is great... If you enjoy playing for 2 or 3 hours before finding out about NTR or NOT, how it was a waste of time?!

Do you get my point? I already said it, my game have no grinding. You have no "labor task" to do to achieve something. So if you think you are wasting your time playing my game after the first 5 or 10 minutes, just don't play it!
I'm not trying to be harsh or anything, I just use logic.

To answer your question yes there will be NTR* in some choice that lead to that kind of ending.
Meanning that some other choise can lead to a NTR free game, depending of what you will pick.

NTR = When your girlfriend is taken and fucked in front of you WITHOUT your consent.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
You didn't told me if you find my game good or bad ^^
I understood NTR can disgust you at some point, but if all the content arround it is great... If you enjoy playing for 2 or 3 hours before finding out about NTR or NOT, how it was a waste of time?!

Do you get my point? I said it already my game have no grinding, you have no labor task to do to achieve something. So if you think you waste your time playing my game after the first 5 or 10 minutes, just don't play it!
Im not trying to be harsh or anything, i just use logic.

To answer your question yes there will be NTR* in some choice that lead to that kind of ending.

NTR = When your girlfriend is taken and fucked in front of you WITHOUT your consent.
is becoming very common lately, the game is going well everything is going well people are fond of the game and the characters and suddenly the ntr appears and destroys everything, so I think the question is very valid, if you think about adding that in the future it's better to say it from the beginning

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
is becoming very common lately, the game is going well everything is going well people are fond of the game and the characters and suddenly the ntr appears and destroys everything, so I think the question is very valid, if you think about adding that in the future it's better to say it from the beginning
NTR doesn't destroy anything, the previous content you enjoyed is still here, in the case of my game you just failed at playing...
For now the game don't have NTR, was the game good for you ?
Some of your choice may lead to NTR later in the game, so this will be the worst 'Game Over' for you, a ending with a real meaning ! think about it.(as a player and dev it please me.)
Frustation is the part of great games, without it there is no achievement.

I'm not into NTR either you know... But for exemple Berserk is a worldwide praised manga, his most 'strong' moment is kinda a NTR scene, and even if i don't like NTR this doesn't make Berserk a bad manga at all, it's even the opposite.

Oct 9, 2017
NTR doesn't destroy anything, the previous content you enjoyed is still here, in the case of my game you just failed at playing...
For now the game don't have NTR, was the game good for you ?
Some of your choice may lead to NTR later in the game, so this will be the worst 'Game Over' for you, a ending with a real meaning ! think about it.(as a player and dev it please me.)
Frustation is the part of great games, without it there is no achievement.

I'm not into NTR either you know... But for exemple Berserk is a worldwide praised manga, his most 'strong' moment is kinda a NTR scene, and even if i don't like NTR this doesn't make Berserk a bad manga at all, it's even the opposite.
Like some people here have advised you already, don't let other people take control of the story from you. You write the story that you want to write. You try to please everyone and you will end up pleasing no one. I hate NTR myself, but I like the way you use it in your game as a bad ending. There is probably a lot of insecure, pubescent boys on this forum (who don't even support you on Patreon), and if it were up to them, all stories will only have one male MC surrounded by his harem, and no other males around.

Also, on that Berserk scene, there was no 'kinda NTR' about it. It was definitely NTR, and I agree that it does definitely add something positive to the storyline. It gives the MC additional motivation to seek his revenge.

Lastly but most importantly, GREAT game so far. Really polished (except for some minor bugs) and good characters overall.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Yup, NTR as a bad ending is a good idea. As long, as MC will not be cuck, who can't control anything and we will be forced to play as him, most of the people who don't like genre will be able to enjoy the game.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes