Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
NTR = When your girlfriend is taken and fucked in front of you WITHOUT your consent.
I never had a clear understanding on that so its good to know. Isn't this overlapping with cuckolding? Or thats just the english term for the same thing?

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I never had a clear understanding on that so its good to know. Isn't this overlapping with cuckolding? Or thats just the english term for the same thing?
Cuckolding is netorase, netorate is when your love intrest or object of affection (like sister or mother) is stolen against your will. Both of this categories are included in NTR.
Separate thing is netori, where you are doing the stealing.

RexDaGod

Jun 8, 2017
Played though the current version so far and really enjoyed it. I love your models, personally I always hated lot of these games that use 3D model because all the model just look ugly to me. Like their trying to be realistic but just get stuck in the uncanny valley and is just disturbing.

A pure anime style model just looks so much better. I do want to ask what do you use to make the models and do the animations? I kinda want to start a side project for fun but I can't draw and the 3D models I seen before turned me off form using them. However seeing your really made me want to give it a go. Keep up the amazing work!

Reactions: Irphaeus

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Don't forget being (as of v0.2) an unavoidable rapist. Fun times, no?
Maybe not anymore !
That's what I like to see. In these areas I'd rather have the choice even if I get a worse outcome since rape is just not something I'm in to. Glad to have the option. As I said before though I do enjoy the game and wish you all the best with it. When I'm sure I don't have to follow on with that specific part of the story I'd be glad to play another update... get me more of that Kayane and some of the other lovelies.

Cheers man, keep at it.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
You didn't told me if you find my game good or bad ^^
I understood NTR can disgust you at some point, but if all the content arround it is great... If you enjoy playing for 2 or 3 hours before finding out about NTR or NOT, how it was a waste of time?!

Do you get my point? I already said it, my game have no grinding. You have no "labor task" to do to achieve something. So if you think you are wasting your time playing my game after the first 5 or 10 minutes, just don't play it!
I'm not trying to be harsh or anything, I just use logic.

To answer your question yes there will be NTR* in some choice that lead to that kind of ending.
Meanning that some other choise can lead to a NTR free game, depending of what you will pick.

NTR = When your girlfriend is taken and fucked in front of you WITHOUT your consent.
One dev to another, make the game you want and that you're happy with.

Player to dev, still, make the game you want.

Personally, I don't like NTR. Period. I killed Eric. Would do again, 10/10. But from what you're saying, there are paths that don't lead to any NTR and if I/the player gets that ending... we fucked up. Bring it on, I support this. It's an ending, shoulda saw it coming. I just hope the question/trigger that leads to that/those paths/endings don't blindside the player/make no sense.

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
One dev to another, make the game you want and that you're happy with.

Player to dev, still, make the game you want.

Personally, I don't like NTR. Period. I killed Eric. Would do again, 10/10. But from what you're saying, there are paths that don't lead to any NTR and if I/the player gets that ending... we fucked up. Bring it on, I support this. It's an ending, shoulda saw it coming. I just hope the question/trigger that leads to that/those paths/endings don't blindside the player/make no sense.
This pretty well sums up my feeling on the matter (though I don't understand the Eric reference lol). NTR is very squicky for me. When it comes to women in harem-style games, I'm very possessive lol. They're mine! All mine!

I very much enjoyed the game when I played through over the weekend, and if NTR content is essentially avoidable going forward then I don't have a problem with their being a "bad end" or whatnot that involves NTR.

~Morningfrost

zephyredge

Aug 3, 2017
I understood NTR can disgust you at some point, but if all the content arround it is great... If you enjoy playing for 2 or 3 hours before finding out about NTR or NOT, how it was a waste of time?!

Do you get my point? I already said it, my game have no grinding. You have no "labor task" to do to achieve something. So if you think you are wasting your time playing my game after the first 5 or 10 minutes, just don't play it!

To answer your question yes there will be NTR* in some choice that lead to that kind of ending.
Meanning that some other choise can lead to a NTR free game, depending of what you will pick.

Just for the sake of clearing some possible misconception or misunderstandings, you're referring to Netorare (NTR) and not Netori?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Rachel: Oh my god look another fake dick you can leave now I'm tired of your kind. But nurse I hurt. Rachel: Then take care of it yourself.

Also shouldn't the game have rape in the tags I mean he's already raped 2 from what I have seen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017

Oh well, I guess I won't be following this game any longer or pledging. Good luck in your future endeavours though and thank you for being upfront about it. (eventually)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Choices should be color coded or have NTR at the end of the option so that you know which ones will lead to netoturd so then you can avoid those options if needed.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Choices should be color coded or have NTR at the end of the option so that you know which ones will lead to netoturd so then you can avoid those options if needed.
This is not how games work, choices will be obvious enought for people who don't want NTR to not see it.
And if you ever don't read the choice and fail 'miserably' on the very few NTR content my game has, you can still rewind in Ren'Py... I wish you couldn't but well.

PS : The game got the tag DARK STORY on Patreon guys, my game is about revenge... and when you mess with people they eventualy mess with you.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes