Nov 24, 2017
I kinda love the game a lot of brutality but very big story with hell of a lot of options, but question is can he do all this on his own promising start but manyPatreon games stayed unfinished i guess time will tell.
Yeah I keep hoping that one day we'll get a really good mature game that features both violence and sex. But it seems like most western developers still feel more uncomfortable with mixing violence and sex than they do incest, forced transformation, mind control, etc.

I don't get the feeling that this game will be all that brutal or violent. It hasn't been setup that way yet, at least.

I do like where it is going with the MC forcing HIS will on other women and men though. Whether directly or indirectly through manipulation.

I just hope it doesn't end up with the typical boring Harem thing where everyone just loves the MC. Thematically if some of the women are forced to do what the MC wants, they should continue to resent it and continue to search for a way out even if it is impossible for them to get out of the situation where they have to do what the MC wants.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I just hope it doesn't end up with the typical boring Harem thing where everyone just loves the MC
While i'm fine with that, i kinda have the feeling that this isn't going to be case here. The mc is too.. emotionaly damaged for that to happen. I expect to see he'll be too cold and malicious when showing his true colours for that to happen though i expect at least a few girls to end up doing so anyway. Too eager to to serve. I'd say, and hope, that just like how diverese the girl's looks are, just as diverse they gonna be when they are broken and subby.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
The MC is rather charismatic and considered as physically cute or handsome by some protagonist. So some girls may fall in love with him until they don't find out... Some other girl can also try to use the MC etc.
In waifu Academy girls are not just some fuck toys, they have their own story, persona and goals... You could be surprised.

About violence and sex, I think you will be pleased depending on the path you take.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
remember guys, Stockholm syndrome is your best friend when your a manipulative bastard XD
Ain't gonna be Stockholm Syndrome when they actually love and want it. And they WILL actually love and want it. They'll crave the D like they've never craved before. :evilsmile:

Nov 24, 2017
Well, I sure hope we'll have plenty of chances to make them just fuck toys by the end. Much more fun breaking a character with personality. All for revenge. :evilsmile:
Ain't gonna be Stockholm Syndrome when they actually love and want it. And they WILL actually love and want it. They'll crave the D like they've never craved before. :evilsmile:
More fun to constantly torment a girl who thinks she still has the power to resist. Once they give up and love it, then it's time to throw them away and find a new girl. :) Let the other loser guys out there have the broken women. Better yet, just put them out on the corner, in the public toilet, etc. for sale to make me some money.

I want a girl with some spirit to bend to my will. :evilsmile: Girls who have given up don't deserve my D.

Reactions: ponyguy and Itonami

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
More fun to constantly torment a girl who thinks she still has the power to resist. Once they give up and love it, then it's time to throw them away and find a new girl. :) Let the other loser guys out there have the broken women. Better yet, just put them out on the corner, in the public toilet, etc. for sale to make me some money.

I want a girl with some spirit to bend to my will. :evilsmile: Girls who have given up don't deserve my D.
Oh I agree. But I want both the broken ones and the resisting ones. Variety is nice. They'll all have my D. And they'll all be public toilets if I can help it. What better way to break someone with spirit than to submit them to public humiliation? :evilsmile: (Well, a tentacle pit, I suppose. But we don't have those sadly. :p)
And once she bends to your will that's as a good as broken to me. Doesn't matter how much spirit she has. She's given up. She loves it now. My favorites are the ones that aren't honest though. That say they don't enjoy it, but they keep their legs locked around the man and shake their hips. Byoutiful. :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Itonami

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Hello,

Just wanted to notify the generous people who pledged on my Patreon's page, many things will change regarding pledge prices and rewards, so beware and read the news about it!

Reactions: Amenahek

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
@Irphaeus, the great secret to put NTR in the game, it's make it optional, because you will please both side(for NTR/non-NTR players) and put an end in this discussion. But of course the game is yours, it's just my opnion. About the game inself, it has a good start, because i liked the mistery of plot about protagonist's father. Just a tip: you just keep narrative coherence(inside game universe) and avoid non-sense or forced scenes, ex: you invest hard in a girl and from nothing some ramdom guy steal her from you because he has bbc(overused cliché, mainly in game with female character), it will make non-NTR players furious.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes