FlyingLlama

Feb 10, 2018
It is ;) And i'm sure that there is a specific name of the engine behind it too but alas i'm not aware of it and commonly its referred to as honeyselect.
Wow, thats pretty cool. I believe HoneySelect was recently uploaded/updated here, so I am gonna try that out first thing after I get it down. If there is a specific name of the engine behind it then I will eventually figure that out in time. Thanks a lot for the info!

FlyingLlama

Feb 10, 2018
Glassix is made with PPD or SexyBeach
Yeah, I heard theres this another RPGM game here thats also using another Illusion game for the cg. I didnt realize you can use those Illusion games as a studio maker too. You're right, I first saw these kinda 3dcg that got me really interested in some sort of a chinese 3d hentai manga or something.

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Wow !! what a great update, I really enjoyed playing through it, finally a h-scene and Shiela is already dominating over the MC...poor guy :closedeyesmile: and also @Irphaeus can we see more interaction with class pres Motoko please she is a real waifu material in this game. :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Irphaeus

shiner

Mar 9, 2018
is it normal that i just can hear sound volumes and not music or voices ? I think its strange, because you can change the volume of this in the options.

lunamm

May 31, 2017
@Irphaeus I REALLY like it! Well made models, a good amount of content, some humour here and there and i have high hopes for the corruption-revenge setting. There are some cliches and some stuff that could be made better (maybe a better menu that shows what we know about our victims) but overall its pretty good.
Ps. I got no problem with ntr, but i believe it doesnt really fit in this game (as bad endings maybe but dunno for more). Sharing and pimping are mandatory imo though.
Ps2. Sheila is hot af
Ps3. Any chance we gonna see some school uniform modifications (Kayame style) as the girls get more corrupted?
Ps4. It has SO much potential so plz dont rush it and add as much content as you can :p
Ps5. Did i mention how much i like Sheila? :p

Reactions: ratmonas

ratmonas

Feb 21, 2018
@Irphaeus
Honestly don't know what to tell ya...so Imma just throw random (abstract) ideas and thoughts hopefully one of them gonna sound good enough to ya and come to your liking...

- Having the MC to go to a bar or school to gather information and hear rumors around the town during the break freely in any time of the day (btw the school population seems kinda low maybe it just me...there's no random dudes or girls to encounters, have a normal interaction esp when the MC going to be the DC leader...so far all of them are characters that MC to-be sought after)
-I could suggest a fix to the resturant dialoge when the texts clamped together, don't know if it was intentional or not ...it true that I was able to read it but it was annoying to do so...
-Are you intending to make a point of the used-to be workout room and now the MC room as in make him work out more to buff up? and potentially make him able to fight and win that tomboy mafia girl over
-Can't we pick the order of our targets ourself? that's could be interesting and could have and lead to a decent amount of different endings kinda and special scenes if that's one of the things you aiming at
-I kinda found it weird that the MC had only the option to sleep-drug his step-sis just that and not his M-O-M cuz if she fell for him at first he could have her make step-sis for you and prevent her from telling on you anyway and could get you money from your m-om husband...?
-Umm, this game I found it kinda as a different type of Renpy games for sure...it seems like a Japanese VN due to the lack of free strolling like there's no map and the waiting for the right to time to make a move just a choice to make things happen...I got it, it fits because it's not a grinding game as you said but I think grinding might not be that bad thing to consider maybe...? like you doing time-job to be able to by sleeping-drug? or a dress? (like the game corruption in case you know it)

minor thoughts (crappy thoughts rather):
- the list where you click on the target names to view their details... I think it could be use some images instead...that would look neat and nicer in my humble opinion ...and maybe view them in folder in a computer which has a password or something instead of writing such details and scheming in a book that anyone could find and screw you over?
- I really wanna see him beat those gangs back at the park with help of tomboy chick that in the Dōjō or that dude who's all about money? well even tho I think you already thinking about that
- the school nurse kinda feels weird and really wanna know where you going with her tbh... and her being in the mc dreams?
- so far I don't see the pervert friend being helpful at all tbh...like what he's gonna do? give pictures of the principle? and is that it? ...okay what I'm getting at...is make him do stuff for you...he's the only would appreicate what's your doing anyway so I'm hoping for a more of friend doing stuff together ...like send him to distract the principle while you check the pc? idk something like dat

anyway, I legit had a hard time give a feedback...you just did an incredible job and might as well just ignore what I said and you would still be golden...great job my friend and sorry if I wasted your time with my un-creative thinking
...at least I tried, no?

ratmonas

Feb 21, 2018
@Irphaeus I REALLY like it! Well made models, a good amount of content, some humour here and there and i have high hopes for the corruption-revenge setting. There are some cliches and some stuff that could be made better (maybe a better menu that shows what we know about our victims) but overall its pretty good.
Ps. I got no problem with ntr, but i believe it doesnt really fit in this game (as bad endings maybe but dunno for more). Sharing and pimping are mandatory imo though.
Ps2. Sheila is hot af
Ps3. Any chance we gonna see some school uniform modifications (Kayame style) as the girls get more corrupted?
Ps4. It has SO much potential so plz dont rush it and add as much content as you can :p
Ps5. Did i mention how much i like Sheila? :p
"(maybe a better menu that shows what we know about our victims) but overall its pretty good."
I agree with this one...that could be nice...

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
This was awesome. I really like that the MC can choose to be completely ruthless or not at times. It gives me hope that the MC can choose a more romantic path rather than a full on corrupt everyone path.

Lustrous

Mar 10, 2018
I played the older version of this game yesterday and I completely loved it, you did a great job in this game. I liked how you represent every character and everybody have their own story. Hoping for the new update to release soon. Good luck

Reactions: Namco15

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
-Outside school activity will appear in incoming update... I have for exemple : the beach, restaurant, arcade game, strip bar, fitness club and more.
-More characters will appear, some are randoms... you only saw 17 characters on the 30+ I've created.
-HoneyBee annoncement is writen like this on purpose, you never heard the ending of a TV annoncement ^^ ?
-The workbench will have an use.
-You will have the choice to target a girl from another, not always since some girl and event are mandotory to the main story
-The MC drug his step-sis to get revenge from the prologue trick, also Sheila is the 'tutorial' girl.
-The game will not have any grind mechanic or repetive task like some other games, I'm creating something different close to a Japanese VN, so story driven.
There is way too many game using 'grind' mechanic that don't tell anything in the end, I wanted to do something different, and believe me writing a story is way more difficult than creating a loop branching tree in Ren'py.

Thanks for your thoughts!

ratmonas

Feb 21, 2018
-Outside school activity will appear in incoming update... I have for exemple : the beach, restaurant, arcade game, strip bar, fitness club and more.
-More characters will appear, some are randoms... you only saw 17 characters on the 30+ I've created.
-HoneyBee annoncement is writen like this on purpose, you never heard the ending of a TV annoncement ^^ ?
-The workbench will have an use.
-You will have the choice to target a girl from another, not always since some girl and event are mandotory to the main story
-The MC drug his step-sis to get revenge from the prologue trick, also Sheila is the 'tutorial' girl.
-The game will not have any grind mechanic or repetive task like some other games, I'm creating something different close to a Japanese VN, so story driven.
There is way too many game using 'grind' mechanic that don't tell anything in the end, I wanted to do something different, and believe me writing a story is way more difficult than creating a loop branching tree in Ren'py.

Thanks for your thoughts!
That's kewl, can't wait for the upcoming updates...and how the plot gonna thicken

Good luck my friend and I hope you would get more support, you honestly deserve it

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
The new content update (v0.2.8) is not bad, and has a decent amount of additional content... It focuses mostly on the school reporter and the step-sister, and the main plot moves along a tiny bit... There are some other characters involved, but not as focused targets by the protagonist... I went ahead and updated my review...

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
ok
the story well the animations renders etc excellent until ai no fault

but for the next update I hope the game progresses to some scene or relationship that allows you to have replayable scenes to have some content playable until the next update I do not mean to load the game and repeat the scene if not although the story does not progress to be able to continue playing

It would also be interesting to have a stats menu since the idea is to want the protagonist according to his decisions to be more evil or less it could be good to see a measure of virtue or something like that to be able to separate more easily than the protagonist is taking.

also a more detailed menu of the girls and with constant access whenever you want would be better by eg accessing from the phone and not only in your room
to the school bell should last less time because it can result something annoying

adding a cafeteria at school could be very interesting both for the plot and for the sex scenes as for example punishing a girl to masturbate in the cafeteria or something like that

and I suppose that later it could be but more freedom of movement to spy and to advance in the plot would be well not to do it so linear

I guess I do not know if you've had it in mind but it would be nice when you get to level 3 with a girl and such sex is more interactive with her and can choose posture if it's anal or oral sex diferent places with metro bath street etc and things like that

Reactions: akabane raven

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
This was awesome. I really like that the MC can choose to be completely ruthless or not at times. It gives me hope that the MC can choose a more romantic path rather than a full on corrupt everyone path.
That's what I hope, I don't want to play as a douche even if you have the motives for revenge. I rather play a seduction path than corruption/blackmail/slave any day. I don't want to turn mom and the other ladies into whatever the mc is thinking right now. If I won't have the option, then this game is not for me.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes