bardo

Nov 26, 2016
Good game. Not what I expected and with a decent length for this early. Keep up the good work!

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
Hey, for some reason alot of Ren'py games (including this one) don't play audio for me. I don't know why. My graphics card is very good, can anyone help?
Do you mean there is only sound effects (no music), or there is no sound at all?

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Is there a way to unpack the data? Wanted to have the script file to translate it with the help of google translator, because my English is not the best! :(

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
I've been steering clear of this one, thus far, because I don't like playing villains. The fact that people are talking about it being well-written, however, is piquing my interest.
You don't have to be a villain. So far, the option to forgive and move on has been offered.

Booki

Oct 14, 2017
If anyone has played Way of the Samurai 4, the outer dojo area and cemetery will look surprisingly similar to you.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I don't mind playing a vengeful character, but not when he is this big of an idiot. I have only reached the third day of the game, and he has been tricked... again. Sorry, but being vengeful and an absolute moron ruins any positives this game has. :FeelsBadMan:

Arcis

Mar 12, 2018
I disagree. Finally a game that doesn't require grinding (your teeth) to get anything done with the ingame girls.
Agreed, playing like 5 hours for any progress with girls is kinda....i dont have time for that xD

Reactions: Led
Jul 31, 2017
I dunno. I kinda like the more sandboxy games with different character routes. Linear plots for a harem game with this many girls feels strange.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes