Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
New update sux.
No choises, just go to the bitch and receive beating.
Is it even a game?
As not so interactive story it is cool. But, i want to kill that enemies! >:\

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
New update sux.
No choises, just go to the bitch and receive beating.
Is it even a game?
As not so interactive story it is cool. But, i want to kill that enemies! >:\
Then it's a pretty good game and story, if it made you feel that strongly about it, no? You're invested in it! I'm certain the MC will get revenge on all of them as the story progresses, that's the whole point. That's what makes it so good! Waiting for the next updates is fun when you're looking forward to so many things, instead of just a boring cliche story where the MC never gets challenged.

Reactions: anon555 and Dolner

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
Having just played this...it's actually really good.

Not the best thing I've ever played sure, and it's got room to grow, but it's god a solid enough story, characters, and actual sex, and this is just v2.8

Assuming this doesn't die off, it;s going to be something to remember.

Arcis

Mar 12, 2018
Do you mean there is only sound effects (no music), or there is no sound at all?
I found the sound, like there wasn't background music in the beginning and I was worried. I played through and someone helped me realize on Discord that the game does actually have sound (Sfx) It just took some time to get to it. I'm very newbie to this stuff so i didn't know some of these games just don't have full audio yet. Sorry!!

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
I found the sound, like there wasn't background music in the beginning and I was worried. I played through and someone helped me realize on Discord that the game does actually have sound (Sfx) It just took some time to get to it. I'm very newbie to this stuff so i didn't know some of these games just don't have full audio yet. Sorry!!
No need to be sorry, my man, I was just trying to help out. I'm glad you found the answers you were looking for.

ras80

Aug 23, 2017
just started on this VN and i must say its allready in my top 5 games to follow, i love the plot since its one i always wanted to make myself just dont have the skills to do so(might even had a dream or two about being the MC), i love the girls and the animations aswell.

Reactions: Namco15

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
just started on this VN and i must say its allready in my top 5 games to follow, i love the plot since its one i always wanted to make myself just dont have the skills to do so(might even had a dream or two about being the MC), i love the girls and the animations aswell.
Don't sell yourself short, Honey Select is not that difficult to use, you should download it and give it a try and see what you can come up with.

ras80

Aug 23, 2017
Don't sell yourself short, Honey Select is not that difficult to use, you should download it and give it a try and see what you can come up with.
i have HS and play with it now and then thats not my problem i just suck at renpy, and others make games i can enjoy so i dont have to learn it.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes