ratmonas

Feb 21, 2018
Hello,

Just wanted to notify the generous people who pledged on my Patreon's page, many things will change regarding pledge prices and rewards, so beware and read the news about it!
Please master, if u ever make NTR into the game make optional or at least netori not the other one cuz jesus why would any want that... anyway I can't judge cuz each to his own I guess... btw how about secret items that unlocks secret scene... well and can you reconsider having the game not being kinda on grinding even if it was a minor grinding even? cuz otherwise people just gonna burn through the whole thing really quick (as in finish very quickly) ...anyway good luck with your project...and best of luck my dude

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
What's this about NTR? Must every game be ruined by NTR? Also no, making it optional shouldn't really be a thing either, because even making it optional takes time from the devs to make other scenes that are more in tune with the game's theme than forcing NTR where it doensn't belong.

However, Netori (where MC has sex with women in a relationship causing them to leave their current partner over time) or Netorase (where the MC forces the girl to basically prostitute herself either just for his kicks to degrade her or to gain favors with other people) would work fine with the game's theme of revenge.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I was expecting a leak but not that fast... guess it can't be helped.

New Changelog ?
v0.2.1 to v0.2.8 change.
-bug fix and typo
-new scene during prologue night.
-tweaked choice during Sheila 'wet dreams' on day 3
-tweaked choice and new scene during Minami 'trap' on day 4
-tweaked Elizabeth Laroche face and hair
-reduced Rachel breast (Nah I'm joking)
-lot of new content after Minami 'trap' scene

Well guys give me some feedback at least. I worked hard to give you real content!
Think about supporting me if it's not already the case, to help me keeping the quality work for each update.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017

v0.2.1 to v0.2.8 change.
-bug fix and typo

Well guys give me some feedback at least. I worked hard to give you real content!
Think about supporting me if it's not already the case, to help me keeping the quality work for each update.
I honestly dont know what to tell you in terms of feedback that helps you.

The renders are one of the best around.
The animations are also one of the best around.
The story is good not to over the top and not to boring either.
Progress is also good you avoid the blue balling well by not giving us to much each update.
And you have a sense of humor in the game that keeps things entertaining af ^^

As i said no clue what to tell you. From my point of view you do everything right :)

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
is it okay to use the old save files? or make a new one?

v0.2.1 to v0.2.8 change.
-bug fix and typo

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
is it okay to use the old save files? or make a new one?
Old one's worked fine for me.
Some small stuff got remade in the early days, a couple of choices and then an extra scene. So you might wanna quickly replay the old content even if the saves work. Just change the Ren'Py options so that it only skips "seen content" and then blaze through the first few days. You'll catch the new content easily that way!

Reactions: Darkaura

bre3zerr

Jan 30, 2018
@Irphaeus Thanks for the update, the game seems on a good road so far, i hope you will soon open up differents paths in the game, as it's right now a one lane story.

FlyingLlama

Feb 10, 2018
It's only my first few minutes of gameplay but I love the game already. I see a of lot great potential in it.

I must say I deliberately avoided playing games esp. the VN ones that has 3dcg in it because it wasnt enough...''appealing'' to me, if you will. But recently I am starting to really like this particular style of 3dcg; so I gotta ask: which software do you guys use to make this kinda cg? I am guessing it's not daz?

Reactions: Lusteh

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I must say I deliberately avoided playing games esp. the VN ones that has 3dcg in it because it wasnt enough...''appealing'' to me, if you will. But recently I am starting to really like this particular style of 3dcg; so I gotta ask: which software do you guys use to make this kinda cg? I am guessing it's not daz?
Visual Novels came a long way from being crappy 3dcg. You really should try out most of them around here. This game uses HoneySelect.

Reactions: Mark17

FlyingLlama

Feb 10, 2018
Visual Novels came a long way from being crappy 3dcg. You really should try out most of them around here. This game uses HoneySelect.
Yeah, I am starting to see that quite a bit more than before. I guess I am gonna take your advice and try out a few more VNs along with the waifu academy. And I thought HoneySelect is a game.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
And I thought HoneySelect is a game.
It is ;) And i'm sure that there is a specific name of the engine behind it too but alas i'm not aware of it and commonly its referred to as honeyselect.

ratking

Aug 1, 2017
Yeah, I am starting to see that quite a bit more than before. I guess I am gonna take your advice and try out a few more VNs along with the waifu academy. And I thought HoneySelect is a game.
It is a game, but it has a studio maker and a lot of people use its studio to either create content for vn's or comics.

Glassix is made with PPD or SexyBeach i think, other Illusion game

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes