meh1989

Nov 23, 2017
As a final note, if one has to chose between being a sociopath and a psychopath, the latter is much less likely to be caught, and is generally much more nefarious (i.e. "fun") with their plans.
s

Sociopath/Psychopath are the same exact thing, stop using TV Dramas as your guide to it.

Also, one does NOT "choose" a mental illness, no more than one can "choose" their parents.

• Haha
Reactions: longsuper1

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Wow this is one of the few VN's that I actually enjoyed playing through. The writing is generally top notch for this type of game, and although the pacing of the story can be a little slow at some points, I was engrossed in it for an entire night.

If I may ask, would the dev be willing to share the HS or PH cards for the girls?

Last edited:

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
and although the pacing of the story can be a little slow at some points, I was engrossed in it for an entire night.

If I may ask, would the dev be willing to share the HS or PH cards for the girls?
I can't push the narrative faster because of the number of characters and plots, I still want the story to be believable... My game have no grinding mechanic so i use the pacing of narrative to create an interesting context.

And btw no I don't share Waifu.

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
s

Sociopath/Psychopath are the same exact thing, stop using TV Dramas as your guide to it.

Also, one does NOT "choose" a mental illness, no more than one can "choose" their parents.
For my closing statements, I did not say you could choose, I said "if you could" choose (which is to say, I was being hypothetical). I do understand if my wording was poor and led to that conclusion, in which case, I will be sure to be more careful in future.

As for your initial point, some in the field of psychology would contend that the two terms/conditions are synonymous (which is implied by the DSM-V, which puts them both under heading of "Antisocial Personality Disorders [ASPD]"). However, while they definitively share may traits, such as a disregard for laws and the rights of others, in addition to a failure to feel remorse, they have distinct behavioral characteristics, especially when it comes to crime.
According to Scott Bon (Ph.D) and others, "when committing crimes, psychopaths carefully plan out every detail in advance and often have contingency plans in place. Unlike their sociopathic counterparts, psychopathic criminals are cool, calm, and meticulous. Their crimes, whether violent or non-violent, will be highly organized and generally offer few clues for authorities to pursue." The cause of each condition is also different, but you can read more about it and . (The first hyperlink is to Dr. Bon's article in Psychology Today).

Thus, I apologize if my previous statements were poorly phrased or caused offense, that was not my intention. Further, I hope this clarifies that I made sure to "do my homework" before posting, as I wouldn't want to cause distress with rash comments.

Last edited:

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
i Still wait for the better concept, or full version at least
It's well worth playing now. You won't be disappointed just because it's v0.5.

Edit: New version in 5 days. May as well wait for that and play it then.

Last edited:

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
As for your initial point, while some in the field of psychology would content that the two terms/conditions are synonymous (which is implied by the DSM-V, which puts them both under heading of "Antisocial Personality Disorders [ASPD]"). However, while they definitively share may traits, such as a disregard for laws anf the rights of others, in addition to a failure to feel remorse, they have distinct behavioral characteristics, especially when it comes to crime.
According to Scott Bon (Ph.D) and others, "when committing crimes, psychopaths carefully plan out every detail in advance and often have contingency plans in place. Unlike their sociopathic counterparts, psychopathic criminals are cool, calm, and meticulous. Their crimes, whether violent or non-violent, will be highly organized and generally offer few clues for authorities to pursue." The cause of each condition is also different, but you can read more about it and . (The first hyperlink is to Dr. Bon's article in Psychology Today).
Now this was an interesting post to read through.
Thank you!
And i really hope to see more like this, generally speaking, i think some of the narratives here (across multiple games) really deserve some more highlight and insight, even tho they aren't meant to be dissected by any kind of literature critic.

So, thanks again, for making me feel like i got a little bit smarter today.

Last edited:

jji1211

Feb 24, 2018
Make sure your girl love you,if she have another guy and you can only watch and still cant let go of her..You are just a cuck that is a shame to the men around the world:cautious:(thats my opinion since im in relationship)
good shit keep it alpha
long as you aint in a relationship tho id say you can do whatever you wanna act upon but thats just cause you aint gotta worry bout a woman in ya life

Reactions: Genji

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
Now this was an interesting post to read through.
Thank you!
And i really hope to see more like this, generally speaking, i think some of the narratives here (across multiple games) really deserve some more highlight and insight, even tho they aren't meant to be dissected by any kind of literature critic.

So, thanks again, for making me feel like i got a little bit smarter today.
Not a problem. I may not know much, but I do know a little about research. So, if there is anything else you would like to know about (such as more about narcolepsy if you like Kaori; or more about Japanese zaibatsus, if you like Kenichi for some reason), just say the word.

Last edited:

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
It's well worth playing now. You won't be disappointed just because it's v0.5.

Edit: New version in 5 days. May as well wait for that and play it then.
oh, thanks for the sugesstion....
as i see comment from the dev about this game would never be a grinding one....
i just hope this game have the sandbox version like a dating sim mode....
but for the linear game that based on realistic story, it's a good one...

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
@Irphaeus : hey, I just passed by to tell ya that the story telling is absolutely majestic.

See this project through to the end, hero.

Last edited:
Reactions: Irphaeus

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
And btw no I don't share Waifu.
That's a pity but then again I wouldn't share Waifus in your place either. In any case make sure to give them sum plenty special lovin' in the next update, especially Kayane. Virgin slut gyaru = yellowstone caldera eruption of cum

Last edited:

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
especially Kayane. Virgin slut gyaru = yellowstone caldera eruption of cum
Kayane is a 'key' Waifu that will feature her own route, (she's very important in the story) but her 'full' moment hasn't come yet...
The game got a lot of characters, it's a brainstorm to juggle between all of them sometimes, and to give them meaningful and funny event along the global narrative.
I understand everyone got his favorite... But obviously i have to follow a pacing so you guys can enjoy a good story, anyway you don't have to worry all the Waifu will be covered.

Last edited:

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Kayane is a 'key' Waifu that will feature her own route, (she's very important in the story) but her 'full' moment hasn't come yet...
The game got a lot of characters, it's a brainstorm to juggle between all of them sometimes, and to give them meaningful and funny event along the global narrative.
I understand everyone got his favorite... But obviously i have to follow a pacing so you guys can enjoy a good story, anyway you don't have to worry all the Waifu will be covered.
Gotta admit u really didnt lie about the game title since there's many waifu materials inside to the point i couldnt even ranking the individuals for deciding who gonna be my favorite :unsure:
And yeah, please do not let our favoritism and fantasy ruining ur pace since i'm pretty sure in the end u would bring a satisfaction for all of us

Though if we talking about timely priority, i hope Kaori's search for the "mysterious scent" would be "solved" soon (IYKWIM :ROFLMAO:)
She's definitely a waifu material for me due her hardworking trait, so i hope she'll doing well in the competition

Hope everything goes well for the upcoming update release
Keep up a great work!

Last edited:

handsomeboy-kun

Nov 15, 2018
my fav is onee-san & milf

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes