Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
uergh i hate beastiality...this is not legend of queen opala game,damnit..no more that pliss

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Webb

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Can anyone share all the wallpapers that Irphaeus posts on his patreon?
I don't forbid people to share my stuff but those wallpapers are Patreons pledge rewards.
If you pledge once at the good tiers you'll get acces to all Patreon post and all the previous wallpapers.

Any news about next release date, and about his other game "Waifu Hunter"?
Waifu Hunter will start to be in full-production when Waifu Academy is finished.
I planned to do this in March 2019, unfortunatly it takes more time now to release each update of Waifu Academy to keep the 'high' standard and the new features.
I think Waifu Hunter will come for summer 2019 at best.

Congratulations on making it to the Featured List (y)
This is cool ^^
I'm not aware of the requirement to be featured but I'm glad i was chosen, thanks to the F95 Comunity! The V2 of the website very is neat btw.

Last edited:

JaxonShade

Jun 30, 2018
More bestiality coming? Would be nice.
i think it's hard to seamlessly blend fetishes like that into the story, excluding reasonings you can literally go anywhere with, like "i did that to her to make her more obedient".
The Dog, which is the only bestiality content i can remember atm, was set up like 2 or 3 days beforehand and even had some kind of backstory / interactions with others.
If I remember correctly, the MC had a thought about siccing the dog on her again. Could POTENTIALLY use it as a "get off my ass I need to do shit in secret gaddamnit!" type deal.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
This is cool ^^
I'm not aware of the requirement to be featured but I'm glad i was chosen, thanks to the F95 Comunity! The V2 of the website very is neat btw.
Details , but the tl;dr is that you're doing a good job and the staff voted that you should get more attention.

Reactions: M-2315

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I don't forbid people to share my stuff but those wallpapers are Patreons pledge rewards.
If you pledge once at the good tiers you'll get acces to all Patreon post and all the previous wallpapers.

Waifu Hunter will be start to be in full-production when Waifu Academy is finished.
I planned to do this in March 2019, unfortunatly it takes more time now to release each update of Waifu Academy to keep the 'high' standard and the new features.
I think Waifu Hunter will come for summer 2019 at best.

This is cool ^^
Dude great art and writing! Can't wait! Congrats!

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
This game is totally what Solvalley School failed to be. Writing doesn't take itself seriously in the perfect amounts, and sex scenes are in the right places, without it being so obvious.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Man, this version 0.5 stopped at the best part. The pacing for a real job is also pretty intense. I've been wanting to buy from the shop for awhile now. All of the planning is so good.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes