Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Well, yeah. He should have other... priorities, in mind for them, than simply getting to their pants.
While everyone is untitled to his opinion and you have the right to dislike my games, I think you are a bit unfair... (Remember the game is half way, not finished.)

First the MC tried to be straight with girls, but it backlashed because everyone has his own agenda.
So he decided to take time and to enjoy his revenge, obviously it serve the game to make it lewd while still logical.

Also his priority is still to get revenge on the 3 girls who ruined his life but... He only know 2 of them : the first is the school principal who more or less ditch him because i see the MC as a simple student and the second is the boss of big corporation surrounded by bodyguards.

The MC don't want to kill those 3 girls, he want to exploit them and take back what belong to him.(The Academy)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
And the third lady is not to be revealed until the very end?
If at all possible, is it planned to be a MAJOR PLOT TWIST?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is not to be revealed..

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
really nice game!! h scenes are hot af and story is interesting what more can one ask

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
Hmm... A sociopath might be more accurate. And yes, more sadistic too. I mean, he has apparently been planning his revenge for quite some time. Clearly, is quite pissed off. And yet, atm. he often comes across like some average silly teen, chasing every cute tail around, with everything else being distant second. Makes him seem more like a silly brat, than a guy with decade or so long plan of revenge.

Sure. Make fangirls from people like that reporter chick. You know... who haven't really injured the MC, personally. Merely been a minor nuisance. But yeah, those girls that have injured him. Well, yeah. He should have other... priorities, in mind for them, than simply getting to their pants.
Please pardon the frankly disturbing amount of text that is to follow. TLDR: I feel you, but I think that the routes will add more sadistic content.

I understand what you mean when you imply that he doesn't seem completely enraptured in his revenge, or in other words, doesn't appear completely serious about it at times. That is likely partially due to the tone of this game being more lighthearted than dark, but I can only imagine that once the routes are in, that the level of sadism will be much greater if you chose to be "evil."

As a final note, if one has to chose between being a sociopath and a psychopath, the latter is much less likely to be caught, and is generally much more nefarious (i.e. "fun") with their plans.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Peh

Apr 23, 2018
While everyone is untitled to his opinion and you have the right to dislike my games, I think you are a bit unfair... (Remember the game is half way, not finished.)
<snip>
Heh...

Well, in case you missed my first post from yesterday. I specifically said, that I didn't dislike your game in general. Up to, and even taking note, that hopefully the MC situation would improve upon further updates. All, I have a problem with is the MC and how he behaves "currently". I'd quote myself, but it's on the same page as my 2nd post you replied to, so I don't think it should be necessary.

That's all.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Mmm...

Really strange (and mildly irritating) experience. Playing this game. Girls are cute and story seems interesting enough too. Also being rather vengeful by nature myself, I can definitely relate to MC. And at the same time... I kinda cannot. Because he is just... too tame.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But still, it's kind of my problem with the game atm. I know it's called "Waifu Academy" and all. But still, it's also a revenge story. So... and given that it apparently has alignment system in it too. It would be nice, if bad karma MC could actually BE pretty goddamn bad. Especially when he is supposed to. I know, I would prefer to just strangle like half of the girls in the game, instead of wanting to befriend & f*** them. And I'm probably more impartial than the MC should be :).

Still, I don't mean to imply that this is a bad game. It's not in my opinion at least. It's just the main character, and his behavior. That I have bit of an problem with atm. Eh, but anyway. Hopefully that will improve with updates over time :).
if you go the outher way and dont let the reporter get gang raped you end up with your first real sex pet she likes to dress up as a kitty Meow Meow Meow and becomes totaly devoted to your cause and a dam wild sex addict imo she is allso cute as hell she falls totaly in love with you

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017

First the MC tried to be straight with girls, but it backlashed because everyone has his own agenda.
So he decided to take time and to enjoy his revenge, obviously it serve the game to make it lewd while still logical.

Also his priority is still to get revenge on the 3 girls who ruined his life but... He only know 2 of them : the first is the school principal who more or less ditch him because i see the MC as a simple student and the second is the boss of big corporation surrounded by bodyguards.

The MC don't want to kill those 3 girls, he want to exploit them and take back what belong to him.(The Academy)
and i do love the reporter Meow Meow i love the game he is trying to the school back and at same time get some revenge on those to wronged his father and find out who are the women who caused his fathers death in a way

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
On a side note the game is Realy fun to play and i found it has a alot of replayablty i must have played from start to end of last update 10 times i love the humor and ohh the reporter is my love Meow Meow Meow i hope at 1 point we can maybe marrry our li in game and have a realy big wedding followed by an Orgy and maybe get luck and my li will have some little Kittens

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
if you go the outher way and dont let the reporter get gang raped you end up with your first real sex pet she likes to dress up as a kitty Meow Meow Meow and becomes totaly devoted to your cause and a dam wild sex addict imo she is allso cute as hell she falls totaly in love with you
Kitty meow meow meowx'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
Playing this game. Girls are cute and story seems interesting enough too. Also being rather vengeful by nature myself, I can definitely relate to MC. And at the same time... I kinda cannot. Because he is just... too tame.
I see your point, and I also have this kind of dark vengeful personality... but I see this way, if you pick someone who is really arrogant and narcisistic, as the female antagonists in this game, and turn them into sex slaves who will just live a life of constant humiliation, for some this may be considered worst than death.

While everyone is untitled to his opinion and you have the right to dislike my games
In my opinion this is currently the best game in f95.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Personally I love the game and like the MC and story line. The way I see it and play him, MC is trying to get revenge yes, but the goal is to get justice for his father and restore his family's honor. He's not some asshole who throws bombs without regard for who is harmed. He is deliberate, consciousness and considered. Using the alignment system he would be 'Chaotic Good' and that is a fine thing to be. Our hero acts as his conscience directs but with little regard for what others expect. He believes in the social tenants of morality, right and wrong but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates bullies and mean minded people, follows his own moral compass and is not passive when threatened or observes others being harmed. He's the good guy, not the nice guy... Nice Guys are punks.

happymeal79

Aug 1, 2018
Any chance we can challenge that girl at strip fighter again in the next update? that bra and underwear tease from the last round has me looking forward to it.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Personally I love the game and like the MC and story line. The way I see it and play him, MC is trying to get revenge yes, but the goal is to get justice for his father and restore his family's honor. He's not some asshole who throws bombs without regard for who is harmed. He is deliberate, consciousness and considered. Using the alignment system he would be 'Chaotic Good' and that is a fine thing to be. Our hero acts as his conscience directs but with little regard for what others expect. He believes in the social tenants of morality, right and wrong but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates bullies and mean minded people, follows his own moral compass and is not passive when threatened or observes others being harmed. He's the good guy, not the nice guy... Nice Guys are punks.
I agree with you there. He out for revenge but he ain't dumb enough to fucking blow his cover.
The game already shows that money and power is the one moving in the city and our MC has none both of those so he's pretty much trying to secretly gain those. Gain those too quickly or he might caught the eyes of the very same people he's trying to take revenge on and trust me, those people have a hell lot of money and power. A snap of fingers and our MC might find himself being investigated thoroughly by his enemies and pretty much blow his cover.
Charisma and smarts is the only thing he has at the moment but it is up to the player to chose what he's supposed to do.
Example, a reporter is getting to close to the truth and is being a thorn to his side. Should he get rid of her or should he turn the tables on her and use her?
As GS said "Creativity is a lethal weapon. Those who does not use it, dies first."
That is not to say that he's heartless, he still has a moral compass seeing that he is getting nightmares of his father and the "tales" his misdeeds. Him seeing those as nightmares simply states that his mind refuses to believe those "tales" and he wants to stop those nightmares, to find the truth to put those nightmares to rest.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Fuck waifus man.. okay this came out wrong, all I wanted to say is it's worth playing just for shit and giggles. The game has huge amount of gold content (current ver 0.5) and it took about 5 or so hours to beat it- .. I did it again godammit!

Asuka/10, would bang her ass again. x'D

Fireboyo01

Dec 2, 2017
Amazing game so far, but I have a problem. I can't hide text anymore my "H" key won't work and clicking the scroll button doesn't work either. I was able to hide text for about 1 hour game play but it stopped working.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
I only like a few kinds of girls. Bitch types, dominating types, athletic types and boyish types.

The fact that this shit has all of them ++ goddamn. And my dream to fuck Isabela from Dragon Age 2 has been on my mind ever since I played that goddamn game. Thank you fam. You are making my dreams play out for me.

Reactions: VermillioN
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes