DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Not sure how that is meant exactly since you can get up to 3 weeks "early access" to updates depending on Patreon tier. So it might be mid november public release or mid november "earliest" release.

Reactions: Genji

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Great work for ur game, dev!

Just download it and already reach the current ending line

But i have a question regarding v0.5.0a (400+MB) for Android

The changelog said :
v0.5.0a
-You can go to Zaibatsu building.
-You can grope girls on the train.
-You can peek on Catherine at night

Question :
How to do any of those 3?
As far as i playing by following the good (green karma) route, there's no such thing like free roam option, and if i remember correctly there's only 3 scenes inside the train (when go to cemetery, honeybee audition, and stalking reporter at night)

Is there any difference between pc and android ver?

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
v0.5.0a
-You can go to Zaibatsu building.
-You can grope girls on the train.
-You can peek on Catherine at night
This is all content that appears near the end of the current version, and I believe some of them require you to have done something to go there, whereas the rest just happen as the game goes on.

It's not a free roam option, it's just scenes that exist within the story.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
This is all content that appears near the end of the current version, and I believe some of them require you to have done something to go there, whereas the rest just happen as the game goes on.

It's not a free roam option, it's just scenes that exist within the story.
I see, but which one btw?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
couldn't find any scene for grope in train nor a way to zaibatsu building

Are those triggered within the red karma route by any chance?

And i just notice that i currently playing the compressed ver (400MB+), way smaller than the uncompressed 1.8GB+ ver
Any major difference between these 2?
Still, i couldn't find the uncompressed v0.5.0a for android yet, tho

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016

And i just notice that i currently playing the compressed ver (400MB+), way smaller than the uncompressed 1.8GB+ ver
I'm inclined to think is an issue of the Android version not being updated. As you'll come across all of this content by just going about the game normally on the PC version.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I'm inclined to think is an issue of the Android version not being updated. As you'll come across all of this content by just going about the game normally on the PC version.
I see, that might be the case
Let's just wait and hoping it'll be solved in the upcoming update then

Thanks so much for the explanation, bro

Sep 23, 2018
Played the latest version on laptop. It is said in the change log that you can grope girls on train but I was only able to grope Elizabeth.

Zeon Zek

May 15, 2018

My

My Android version is working fine I think I triggered the Catherine at night because I let drink spill on her and for the zaibatsu building thingy was after the train groping scene

Master0232

Jun 6, 2017
Did the developer gave up? Been no update for a long time.
long time? There are active Projects that had their last release like 5-6 month ago (Perverted Hotel, Summertime Saga), and you call one month and six days long time... He stated he wont be able to release monthly, but will take around 6 weeks per update now "to keep the quality at the same level".

That said, I call bullshit on the last part, since he can't release monthly because the game got too big to keep the quality at the same level and deliver content for every character, but he has enough time to start a second project...

I hope this game doesnt end abandoned/kept short because he lost interest and started something new, but for now its very much active.

Also, the 2 posts exactly above your comment would have answered the question too... So way to go with your first comment <.<

Bobbyd1

Nov 4, 2018
Just played this game, felt like it's a game I shouldn't like (grammatical mistakes, awkward writing at times) but I ended up absolutely loving it just because I really loved the girls in it, Shiela and Asuka are definitely my faves and I'm glad they already have so many scenes in game right now.

My only question is that is there going to be a real slave/training route in Bad Karma, or is it just going to be revenge fucking? Cause it'd be nice to break them down and the love route doesn't interest me as much.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I call bullshit on the last part, since he can't release monthly because the game got too big to keep the quality at the same level and deliver content for every character, but he has enough time to start a second project...

I hope this game doesnt end abandoned/kept short because he lost interest and started something new, but for now its very much active.
I didn't have enought time to start a new project sir, I took this time! It's not the same thing.
As a creator you have to somtime work on different things to refresh your mind, to keep the fun and creativity of your activity, or you simply lose interest and passion..
Also it's a very genuine way to work to have one project in release while another one in post production.

Anyway I understand your concern, and yes I took 10 days~ to work on Waifu Hunter my next game project. (I gathered idea for characters, feature and story and also worked on my 3D skill to enhance myself)

But I can assure you that I will finish what I started, because it's how I work and who I'am... I could have switched to Waifu Hunter 3 month ago when my Patreon page was taken down violently and to "secure" my incomes.
Instead I choosed to remove/hide the game from Patreon, obviously i lost visibility, lot of pledge and money. But I kept the integrity of the game(no patch or censorship) and the faith of my donator, it's the only thing that matter to me.

Stay tunned, I will post the preview of Waifu Academy update tomorrow and the release date in it.

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I didn't have enought time to start a new project sir, I took this time! It's not the same thing.
As a creator you have to somtime work on different things to refresh your mind, to keep the fun and creativity of your activity, or you simply lose interest and passion..
Also it's a very genuine way to work to have one project in release while another one in post production.

Anyway I understand your concern, and yes I took 10 days~ to work on Waifu Hunter my next game project. (I gathered idea for characters, feature and story and also worked on my 3D skill to enhance myself)

But I can assure you that I will finish what I started, because it's how I work and who I'am... I could have switched to Waifu Hunter 3 mouth ago when my Patreon page was taken down violently and to "secure" my incomes.
Instead I choosed to remove/hide the game from Patreon, obviously i lost visibility, lot of pledge and money. But I kept the integrity of my work and the faith of my donator, it's the only thing that matter to me.

Stay tunned, I will post the preview of Waifu Academy update tomorrow and the release date in it.
That game looks nice! Always a fan of fantasy stuff, I like the idea of another project, I mean, It's not like you're scratching your balls all day or something. I do not see the problem, although I like Waifu Academy I can wait, its not like the end of the world or something.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes