promailer

Sep 5, 2017
Ahhh thx for the clarification Lol. I always thought being "good" will get you every girl at the end ahah. Time to replay it ahah. I have to say though really good story and if this ever became an anime I wouldn't mind watching it. Keep up the good work :).
Right. Exactly what I was thinking. This game deserve to become an anime. It's perfect in so many ways... And its so refreshing with the background music perfectly selected for each situation. I was getting kinda sick of all those good games but with no BGM but this.... This is something new and a true gem :) . More power to the creator.

Reactions: MannyRizzo

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Right. Exactly what I was thinking. This game deserve to become an anime. It's perfect in so many ways... And its so refreshing with the background music perfectly selected for each situation. I was getting kinda sick of all those good games but with no BGM but this.... This is something new and a true gem :) . More power to the creator.
If it would become an anime you wouldn't see anything because the whole screen would be censored with some annoying shit most of the time. Hentai would do it more justice. :D

Reactions: TsundereAznGuy93

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
How is that game so funny? This game really made me laugh several times. Even silly things like this guy's face are funny.
Bro.jpg

I also like the story. The MC makes plans, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Feels kinda real.

Even the sex scenes are hot. Just one thing bothered me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I have the UNCOMPRESSED original 0.4.4b version for windows , do you want me to upload it?
I really only want it to get a list of all the files and their sizes on it, if you want to avoid the hassle of uploading it you could just run this line on a batch file

for /R %%a in ("*.*") do echo %%~fa %%~za >> fileslist.txt​

and send me the resulting file, just make sure to run it were the main executable is.

Now, the reason I'm asking for a link is to make sure it's an unplayed version, since renpy changes some files once is first played, but as long as it's guaranteed to be 0.4.4b with no changes by mods and such it will do perfectly fine, I'll understand if you say no thou :)

Reactions: sr.cds

sr.cds

Aug 24, 2018
I really only want it to get a list of all the files and their sizes on it, if you want to avoid the hassle of uploading it you could just run this line on a batch file

for /R %%a in ("*.*") do echo %%~fa %%~za >> fileslist.txt​

and send me the resulting file, just make sure to run it were the main executable is.

Now, the reason I'm asking for a link is to make sure it's an unplayed version, since renpy changes some files once is first played, but as long as it's guaranteed to be 0.4.4b with no changes by mods and such it will do perfectly fine, I'll understand if you say no thou :)

There ya go :
This is the untouched , original Waifu academy 0.4.4b , that i downloaded from here about 2 to 3 months ago.

Reactions: Deimacos

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I have to say that I have one small problem with the karma system and the scenes that end in a game over!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's the only part of the game that bothers me, because I have the feeling that the karma system has no real impact on the game. I really wish I could be totally bad, totally good or just in the middle.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
That's the only part of the game that bothers me, because I have the feeling that the karma system has no real impact on the game.
The Karma system has no impact YET. The game isn't finished, the Karma system will open 3 differents route in the Third act of the game.
Waifu Academy is actually at the begining of the 2nd act, A LOT more stuff is planned.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
The Karma system has no impact YET. The game isn't finished, the Karma system will open 3 differents route in the Third act of the game.
Waifu Academy is actually at the begining of the 2nd act, A LOT more stuff is planned.
I am definitly looking forward to this. I like games where you can decide, if you want to be bad or good or something in between. I just don't like it when you get an game over screen because you did something too good or bad. I mean then you could just leave the scenes out. But that of course is just my opinion :)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I hope so because its already very enjoyable so i'm looking forward for things to come and maybe cum.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes