Aren_Gee

May 19, 2018
If the Developer do not do TK8000s and release separate update patches, only way is to download the whole game. But check OP (=first post of thread) first if there's a cruched version if you have problems with size of game...
Yikes! Ok, I'll download the whole game again. Thanks!

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
The game is pretty good and enjoyable. I loved that it has a mix of seriousness and funny moments in it and the characterization is pretty good as well. I cant wait for when the game is complete and I would love to see how the karma system is used in it.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
So many internet culture references. It's borderline 4th wall breaking. Love it. Quite engaging story too so far. At least compared to more high profile games like ICSTOR for example.

Reactions: M-2315 and Pagliano

promailer

Sep 5, 2017
This game is fucking epic masterpiece. I love the art but mostly I love the awesome story line. It have everything from humor to sex. The writer is also so knowledgeable of so many things.... It's like a dream game from my mind. Its sooo perfect, the animations, the sounds, the soundtracks. It was a blast playing it. Can't wait for the next part. More power to the creator!

taler

Oct 5, 2017
This game is really great. Take a great Japanese VN, but where all the parts that are *too japanese and where people behave in weird ways due to cultural differences are westernized to be what a western player would do. Basically this is the dream harem VN, it's perfect.

Reactions: Irphaeus
Aug 27, 2018
HOLY SHIT LULUL. At first I thought it was going to be shit like other honey select games but I actually DID enjoy this LUL. I am not a big fan of honey select models in games but this game is the exception LOL (Finally some good looking models with no oversize boobs that are disproportionate to the body) (Finally a good looking mc this time) . Also finally a VN that has music so I don't get too board reading the text. Story is really awesome (love the whole mystery behind close doors theme). I love the Japanese girl tropes like usual. I was hoping for a dating sim but I guess this game has it's own touches so it's fine as is. I have to say it's a Dream Harem come true lul. I am currently still playing the game but so far it's enjoyable and good. Also love the dank Memes and funny jokes in it.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
HOLY SHIT LULUL. At first I thought it was going to be shit like other honey select games but I actually DID enjoy this LUL. I am not a big fan of honey select models in games but this game is the exception LOL (Finally some good looking models with no oversize boobs that are disproportionate to the body) (Finally a good looking mc this time) . Also finally a VN that has music so I don't get too board reading the text. Story is really awesome (love the whole mystery behind close doors theme). I love the Japanese girl tropes like usual. I was hoping for a dating sim but I guess this game has it's own touches so it's fine as is. I have to say it's a Dream Harem come true lul. I am currently still playing the game but so far it's enjoyable and good. Also love the dank Memes and funny jokes in it.
You cant,the purpose is the crow kill the rapist netorare cuck..
What the hell is 'LuL'??

Jun 5, 2018
i complete the latest version and delete the game , forget to store/save the .save for coming future updates if anyone complete the latest v.0.5.0a in pc window the upload the save file and share it..
any complete the latest of window version ?
then upload "save file" it. i didn't want to repeat whole story line on next update..

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
i complete the latest version and delete the game , forget to store/save the .save for coming future updates if anyone complete the latest v.0.5.0a in pc window the upload the save file and share it..
any complete the latest of window version ?
then upload "save file" it. i didn't want to repeat whole story line on next update..
Have you also deleted the waifu academy folder from C:\Users\ Your_Username \AppData\Roaming\RenPy ??
Because if you haven't done it, once released the new version the game will load your saves from there.

I have a complete save if you want, but I could have made totally different choices from yours during the game...

Jun 5, 2018
Have you also deleted the waifu academy folder from C:\Users\ Your_Username \AppData\Roaming\RenPy ??
Because if you haven't done it, once released the new version the game will load your saves from there.

I have a complete save if you want, but I could have made totally different choices from yours during the game...
i didn't deleted "C:\Users\ Your_Username \AppData\Roaming\RenPy" ..
i find them..
thanks alot,,

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Ok, great game as always, but I gotta say, you need to step up your proofreading man, is not annoying or anything like that, but there were a lot more noticeable mistakes than before.

Aug 27, 2018
Lover route will not end in an harem, if you want an harem you rather go for the Opportunist route.
Ahhh thx for the clarification Lol. I always thought being "good" will get you every girl at the end ahah. Time to replay it ahah. I have to say though really good story and if this ever became an anime I wouldn't mind watching it. Keep up the good work :).

Reactions: Genji
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes