Krova

Oct 15, 2018
Man. The Karma system indeed has no impact in the gameplay for now. Most of the decisions you make which will affect your Karma in bad or good way just won't change anything. You can enjoy some extra scenes then go back to choose the best option without thinking too much about it. I'd like to actually take the risk when deciding what to do in those Karma events. The scene with Minami on the late train is a good example. The MC has no interest in her and she's like an obstacle on his way to success and that the MC is introduced as someone who is blinded by vengeance; he has absolutely no reason to risk his life and save her. He should be able to just simply walk away and let the molesters eliminate this potential danger. Ofcourse I want that action to have consequences: 1 less ally and 1 more rival (or 2 when including her father). Don't get me wrong, I like Minami because she's pure and cute and I also know that she's important in MC's plans and I was worried when I saw him take her to the late train (because I thought her character was created to be a rival to MC). But honestly, it'd be better if there're more than 1 way to approach the success. Morever, the game has more than 30 characters and most of them are women so 1 less potential girlfriend/ally doesn't seem like a big deal.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
I dno what to say I'm still confused.

"v0.5.0a -Added 12 animated sex scenes."

Where exactly are they? Or by "scenes" you mean the same scene with 12 view angles? Can someone help me out with this one? I just can't makes sense of it. So is it that you added another 2 days in which 12 separate scenes take place? Or you mean you added one scene viewed from multiple angles and they all count as a separate scene in your update log?

Last update I read before downloading and playing said
  • Added 12 animated sex scenes.
But there were only 2? Train scene and back at home scene? Unless you count seeing girls naked or slightly naked or in skimpy outfits actual sex scenes? Or perhaps you mean you added those scenes earlier in the game story and I have to replay it all again to see them? I am SO confused.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Man. The Karma system indeed has no impact in the gameplay for now. Most of the decisions you make which will affect your Karma in bad or good way just won't change anything. You can enjoy some extra scenes then go back to choose the best option without thinking too much about it. I'd like to actually take the risk when deciding what to do in those Karma events. The scene with Minami on the late train is a good example. The MC has no interest in her and she's like an obstacle on his way to success and that the MC is introduced as someone who is blinded by vengeance; he has absolutely no reason to risk his life and save her. He should be able to just simply walk away and let the molesters eliminate this potential danger. Ofcourse I want that action to have consequences: 1 less ally and 1 more rival (or 2 when including her father). Don't get me wrong, I like Minami because she's pure and cute and I also know that she's important in MC's plans and I was worried when I saw him take her to the late train (because I thought her character was created to be a rival to MC). But honestly, it'd be better if there're more than 1 way to approach the success. Morever, the game has more than 30 characters and most of them are women so 1 less potential girlfriend/ally doesn't seem like a big deal.
Man,go read what irphaeus said about karma system.Dont be lazy and whiny talking about something that have already discussed

ElPiti

Sep 13, 2018
Dude, you game is freaking awesome.
Truly embodies the anime classic feel and manages to be fairly gripping even beyond the sexy stuff.
Spectacular writing, so far the best I've seen in this genre of games.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Read this post:

littleone

Jul 14, 2017
the scene where mc switch dildo in the bathroom with his own dick is probably the most retarded thing in this whole site

and i love it

best part of the game imo

Jul 29, 2017
The Karma system has no impact YET. The game isn't finished, the Karma system will open 3 differents route in the Third act of the game.
Waifu Academy is actually at the begining of the 2nd act, A LOT more stuff is planned.
OOOOH Do I sense a dark middle chapter?

Nizs

Jun 27, 2018
Can i ask?
can I use the previous data save (0.4.4b) for the current version (0.5.0a)?
Thanks

cockbowl

Apr 26, 2018
Just hit the bad end. Do I really have to step in and save my idiot journalist stalker from the consequences of her idiocy or eat a Bad End? Too good a job is done making her aggravating

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Just hit the bad end. Do I really have to step in and save my idiot journalist stalker from the consequences of her idiocy or eat a Bad End? Too good a job is done making her aggravating
remember this is a WAIFU ACADEMY,you need to make lover..so choose wait then save her before the rape scene..after that she will be a good lover and will be a spy for you

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes