ios123

Oct 26, 2017
your game is really good, great and unique story with high quality renders and sex scenes. Take as long as you like :) but not too long :v lol

Mkae

Mar 3, 2018
Love your game, but im disappointed with you

At least credit mousedel,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and maybe guangxihou

Edit: just to be a little more clear, the dev is free to do whatever he wants with whatever scenes he finds out there from other ppl, but at least have the decency to give them credit.
Edit2: Love how irphaeus (the dev) ignored all this...

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
Love your game, but im disappointed with you

At least credit mousedel,

and maybe guangxihou

I would have to agree in the first instance, although I could justify the second as an "homage", like with the Street Fighter moments.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Hello Waifu fans!
Here the awaited Preview for November update!

More than 3 weeks of work and I have still a lot to do!
To give you an hint on the overall progress...

• Typo&fix previous update : 100%
  • Storyboard : 100%
  • 3D Render : 98%
  • Dialogue : 35%
  • Script : 65%
  • Sound/Music : 0%
  • Beta/Readback : 0%
This update is a bit late because I worked a bit on Waifu Hunter, but also because it's MASSIVE! it's already more than 480 new pictures and 20 animated scene over 3 full in-game days. (including new places+event)
I'm actually still writing the dialogue, it's the most difficult part but also the most entertaining for me. As usual I want them to be fun and meaningful as possible, so it takes time and I struggle a bit sometimes...
I will need 3 weeks to finish everything (release on ~26 November) including beta and readback. Please be patient!
I won't rest and do my best to give you the content before the end of the month!

(Can't post sexier picture, since Patreon isn't happy)

tonski46_

Jul 11, 2018
ok thanks for the info and for the team's hard work for us, success for the waifu hunter and remain consistent with the waifu academy ... because honestly only the last title of the game that I play

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
this is gonna be awesome, more asuka, more sheilla, takamura, inori, more art classes. I couldn't ask for nothing more (well, if I could, I want more kayane as well after that seesaw scene)

Reactions: genthrow
Mar 5, 2018
This game have a great MC, he has a lot of mental problem (or real demon?) and while getting revenge he try to dont lose himself, well... if u take the right choices at least... still must of girl are... so easy to get under his feet... maybe we gonna see some men too hahahaha (hope no).

Reactions: Genji

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
This game have a great MC, he has a lot of mental problem (or real demon?) and while getting revenge he try to dont lose himself, well... if u take the right choices at least... still must of girl are... so easy to get under his feet... maybe we gonna see some men too hahahaha (hope no).
Well, I guess when you are handsome-san and your class has only three man besides you, and one is otaku, the other is the zaibatsu asshole, and the last one is some henchmen thug for the asshole, them the girls don't have a lot of options, they have needs too you know :closedeyesmile:

MC is supposed to be good at manipulating people as well, and to figure out people, so you could put his success on both his good looks and his social skills, on top of his determination to clear his father's name and to get revenge on old enemies by spreading his influence on as many people as possible

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
indeed

Peh

Apr 23, 2018
Mmm...

Really strange (and mildly irritating) experience. Playing this game. Girls are cute and story seems interesting enough too. Also being rather vengeful by nature myself, I can definitely relate to MC. And at the same time... I kinda cannot. Because he is just... too tame.

But still, it's kind of my problem with the game atm. I know it's called "Waifu Academy" and all. But still, it's also a revenge story. So... and given that it apparently has alignment system in it too. It would be nice, if bad karma MC could actually BE pretty goddamn bad. Especially when he is supposed to. I know, I would prefer to just strangle like half of the girls in the game, instead of wanting to befriend & f*** them. And I'm probably more impartial than the MC should be :).

Still, I don't mean to imply that this is a bad game. It's not in my opinion at least. It's just the main character, and his behavior. That I have bit of an problem with atm. Eh, but anyway. Hopefully that will improve with updates over time :).

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Mmm...

Really strange (and mildly irritating) experience. Playing this game. Girls are cute and story seems interesting enough too. Also being rather vengeful by nature myself, I can definitely relate to MC. And at the same time... I kinda cannot. Because he is just... too tame.

But still, it's kind of my problem with the game atm. I know it's called "Waifu Academy" and all. But still, it's also a revenge story. So... and given that it apparently has alignment system in it too. It would be nice, if bad karma MC could actually BE pretty goddamn bad. Especially when he is supposed to. I know, I would prefer to just strangle like half of the girls in the game, instead of wanting to befriend & f*** them. And I'm probably more impartial than the MC should be :).

Still, I don't mean to imply that this is a bad game. It's not in my opinion at least. It's just the main character, and his behavior. That I have bit of an problem with atm. Eh, but anyway. Hopefully that will improve with updates over time :).
Everyone hav their own opinion,im quite opposite...make them fall for you and using them for the revenge..all the lover can do anything if they told to do so by the guy the lovex'DLoL

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
Mmm...

Out of curiosity, what sort of character would you prefer him to be? More of a sadist, or more of a psychopath, or something else?

Peh

Apr 23, 2018
Out of curiosity, what sort of character would you prefer him to be? More of a sadist, or more of a psychopath, or something else?
Hmm... A sociopath might be more accurate. And yes, more sadistic too. I mean, he has apparently been planning his revenge for quite some time. Clearly, is quite pissed off. And yet, atm. he often comes across like some average silly teen, chasing every cute tail around, with everything else being distant second. Makes him seem more like a silly brat, than a guy with decade or so long plan of revenge.

Sure. Make fangirls from people like that reporter chick. You know... who haven't really injured the MC, personally. Merely been a minor nuisance. But yeah, those girls that have injured him. Well, yeah. He should have other... priorities, in mind for them, than simply getting to their pants.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes