passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
For money at the store

Also, i stuck at this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can anyone help? No matter what i do i always end up there again and cant proceed
The money function still not being implemented yet, so there's no need to think about buying anything at the store

And regarding the scene, iirc it could be passed by : retrieve the mini camera and then rummaging the locker to steal Kayane's sex toy and Asuka's stun gun
Cmiiw

Venia

Jul 2, 2018
The money function still not being implemented yet, so there's no need to think about buying anything at the store

And regarding the scene, iirc it could be passed by : retrieve the mini camera and then rummaging the locker to steal Kayane's sex toy and Asuka's stun gun
Cmiiw
I click both but then the 2 options appear again and again, no matter what i do. Already tried to go back as far as possible but i just cant proceed.

Bhavya17

Oct 5, 2018
Any1 have walkthrough of this game ?
How to defend otaku-chans cousin in this game at the event of grocery store

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Can u tell me how u defeat otaku-chans cousin sister in that fight at the event of grocery store
We can't defeat Brooke on the first match, keep progressing until Otaku-chan gave MC some tips to beat her and challenge Brooke once again for rematch at night after the store closed

And then simply fight in the game by picking the 3rd choices (mash some standing jabs > special move with an uppercut > trigger mad dyson limit break)

Have fun stripping Brooke's clothes then XD

Bhavya17

Oct 5, 2018
I
We can't defeat Brooke on the first match, keep progressing until Otaku-chan gave MC some tips to beat her and challenge Brooke once again for rematch at night after the store closed

And then simply fight in the game by picking the 3rd choices (mash some standing jabs > special move with an uppercut > trigger mad dyson limit break)

Have fun stripping Brooke's clothes then XD
I will

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Someone know when the new relased come out?

Hello Waifu fans!
Here the awaited Preview for November update!
More than 3 weeks of work and I have still a lot to do!
To give you an hint on the overall progress...
  • Typo&fix previous update : 100%
  • Storyboard : 100%
  • 3D Render : 98%
  • Dialogue : 35%
  • Script : 65%
  • Sound/Music : 0%
  • Beta/Readback : 0%
This update is a bit late because I worked a bit on Waifu Hunter, but also because it's MASSIVE! it's already more than 480 new pictures and 20 animated scene over 3 full in-game days. (including new places+event)
I'm actually still writing the dialogue, it's the most difficult part but also the most entertaining for me. As usual I want them to be fun and meaningful as possible, so it takes time and I struggle a bit sometimes...
I will need 3 weeks to finish everything (release on ~26 November) including beta and readback. Please be patient!
I won't rest and do my best to give you the content before the end of the month!

(Can't post sexier picture, since Patreon isn't happy)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
MC really are handsome..I dont think it weird if he get a harem for that(always look cool and serious)

Last edited:

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Using the alignment system he would be 'Chaotic Good'
No, he wouldn't. Chaotic good character usually don't rape women and let other women get molested. Or plan elaborate schemes to fuck up people lives for selfish revange.
He is neutral at best, with some inclination to evil. But is up to player to decide to sway him one way or the other, which is great. But there is no such thing like righteous women molesting, what screw up morality system would that be.

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
More bestiality coming? Would be nice.
i think it's hard to seamlessly blend fetishes like that into the story, excluding reasonings you can literally go anywhere with, like "i did that to her to make her more obedient".
The Dog, which is the only bestiality content i can remember atm, was set up like 2 or 3 days beforehand and even had some kind of backstory / interactions with others.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes