Pugsanity

Nov 3, 2017
In lover route will we choose the girl or will she be preselected? And if we choose the girl, do all of them have the option to be chosen?

stormaguedon

Aug 29, 2018
Is the discord only for patron ? If not I would love a link because I can't find it anywhere.
And your game is awesome by the way it's one of my favorite ^^

p1kdum

Aug 9, 2016
Anybody know if events change depending on karma levels?
Or if you can get locked out of certain scenes?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I noticed bestiality is in the tags but not in the genre box... is it a mistag, or something that was removed due to Patreon assery, or what?

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I noticed bestiality is in the tags but not in the genre box... is it a mistag, or something that was removed due to Patreon assery, or what?
The bestiality is a minor thing with (so far) 1 of the girls, You easily can miss/skip it without noticing. The tag is there because of that 1 scene

Aug 17, 2018
Just like real life, if you want multiple women: be a bit of an opportunistic douche bag :p
What is the opportunistic choice? Is it always the middle one? (I feel like I'm asking a dumb question but whatever)

NVM ALL I HAD TO DO WAS GO BACK ONE PAGE ON *cough *cough for those wondering and just look at one of the game developer's post about the karma system and the endings you get. So y'all go back to fapping away. ;)

Jun 5, 2018
i complete the latest version and delete the game , forget to store/save the .save for coming future updates if anyone complete the latest v.0.5.0a in pc window the upload the save file and share it..

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
just finished the new .0.5.0.a update, must say i really love how this game is progressing. the ending of this update was incredibly hot, supported the patreon and looking forward to the future progress of this game.

i must say i really hate MCs "friend" otuko or whatever his name is, i just already know hes going to ruin or set you back in your progress. i understand how he's needed to get the information needed to get certain characters to bend to you but i really wish he wasn't included but oh well its not enough to stop me from playing this game.

8/10 game so far the renders are amazing, the gameplay and karma system is entertaining and the comedy and puns are actually pretty decent.

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
just finished the new .0.5.0.a update, must say i really love how this game is progressing. the ending of this update was incredibly hot, supported the patreon and looking forward to the future progress of this game.

i must say i really hate MCs "friend" otuko or whatever his name is, i just already know hes going to ruin or set you back in your progress. i understand how he's needed to get the information needed to get certain characters to bend to you but i really wish he wasn't included but oh well its not enough to stop me from playing this game.

8/10 game so far the renders are amazing, the gameplay and karma system is entertaining and the comedy and puns are actually pretty decent.
It's Otaku, used in this case as the derogatory to mean a lifeless nerd.

Reactions: dboy203

Aldor623

Sep 1, 2018
Hi! I am at the point where im retriveing the mini-camera and going through some lockers, but after i've done both of those things how do I progress from here ?

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
As was said earlier, it's just a tiny scene that doesn't really go anywhere, although I still have hopes that this changes some way in the future. Dev may correct me on this but so far the dog seems like a repurposed background asset. I mean I haven't really seen him move yet, he just kinda slides around.

some0ne_9

Oct 7, 2016
i really enjoyed this game it is both interesting and have some funny moments , but shouldn't sheila be half sister since you share the same mother instead of step sister ?

Aren_Gee

May 19, 2018
Hello, I downloaded this game before and left it for a some time while waiting for the update. Is there any guides here do download the updates only instead of downloading the whole thing again?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Hello, I downloaded this game before and left it for a some time while waiting for the update. Is there any guides here do download the updates only instead of downloading the whole thing again?
If the Developer do not do TK8000s and release separate update patches, only way is to download the whole game. But check OP (=first post of thread) first if there's a cruched version if you have problems with size of game...

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes