Sep 21, 2018
Whoa, let's get first semi-open game with decent amount of content, where protagonist isn't 15 y/o who wants to bang his mom and then we will go from there. You need a broader market than /ss/ incest fetishist if you want to attract people who have good ideas AND skills/work ethic.
i dunno about that...i think there's a pretty big /ss/ incest market out there...just look at how many games here already involve those themes, as well as /md/ ...

genehage

Nov 19, 2016
I feel like this game would be served better if it had a hint of the whole revenge plot in the name. I ignored this game for a very long time just because of the pretty silly name, which is a damn shame because it's really pretty good.

Like even "Revenge at Waifu Academy" would be a dramatic improvement, as well as a better indicator of what the game is actually about.

Reactions: Gravity BR

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Previous save file 0.4.4b cannot loaded for 0.5?.. anyonehave any idea
Move saves -subfolder in game -subfolder from 0.4.4. to 0.5. to same location. Move the whole folder and overwrite if asked.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
I tried 2 routes. One with only bad karma choices and another with only good karma choices, but i didn't notice differences. there are only more scenes in bad karma's route, so for me now good karma is useless

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
да, до конца, как на Марсе, хотелось бы несколько окончаний к статье, мне очень хотелось бы увидеть момент с беременностью Шейлы, которую вы прощаете, но, будучи беззащитным, должен быть результатом, что UTB будет взрослым. альтернатива вы счастливы, но вам нужно скрыть ее сначала от мамы, а затем от отца шейки

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I try many times already before.. not working dude
And you haven't deleted those hidden second saves? And you haven't changed your PC? And you have user rights both to Waifu Academy and to those hidden second saves? And you're not logged to your machine as some other user than when played previous version?

Izzynura

Jul 30, 2018
And you haven't deleted those hidden second saves? And you haven't changed your PC? And you have user rights both to Waifu Academy and to those hidden second saves? And you're not logged to your machine as some other user than when played previous version?
Now i see.. your using pc and mine smartphone.. nor the same.. perhaps the one i dwld not compress by irphaeus but someone else.. i guess i have to wait for the right one.. btw thanks

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I must say, I really liked this game so far. Even though there are a lot of 'false' choices, the plot and depravity of some of the sex scenes are really good. Lots of good kink so far. Keep it coming. Looking forward to future updates.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You win or loose Karma depending of your choice (some matter more than others...) :

Having a lot of Karma (green choice) will open to you the Lover route and ending.
Having mixed Karma (green/red choice) will open to you the Opportunist route and ending.
Having a low Karma (red choice) will open to you the Vengeful route and ending.

It's not about win, or good and bad ending, but the path and ending you'll deserve after your choices along the game.
I am a gentleman guy,so i will choose lover routex'D

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I laugh when Sheila and cat girl try to get mc attention when they on a way to school..pretty sure both of them like mc for surex'D

Reactions: John573
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes