NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
When announcing that protag is the new head of the DC, he asks Motoko to explain it in a better way. She responds as if it was the teacher that asked.

(Among missing words and flubbed sentences, not Engrish.)
Having stared at it for a while, I think that the the only problem is that the tag for which character was supposed to speak was wrong. Considering how Renpy works (where you commonly have a single letter representing a character) I can see how it may have happened. In any case, I'm sure that once the whole game is done, a cleanup crew will iron out all those tiny wrinkles.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
When announcing that protag is the new head of the DC, he asks Motoko to explain it in a better way. She responds as if it was the teacher that asked.

(Among missing words and flubbed sentences, not Engrish.)
Thanks for the feedback, It seem to be a name tag error in Ren'py code.
I'll correct it for the next update.

Reactions: M-2315

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Invested hundred of dollars in a PC rig to deliver great 3D artwork, 60FPS animation, music and sounds... To then realize people mostly play on smartphone or download some compressed ripoff version of my work.

Feels bad man.
Don't be sad. Not everybody do it. Maybe someone have a very bad connection or have only a "family" pc. Personally I appreciate your effort. Keep up good work.

Reactions: alexiddd and victkh

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Invested hundred of dollars in a PC rig to deliver great 3D artwork, 60FPS animation, music and sounds... To then realize people mostly play on smartphone or download some compressed ripoff version of my work.

Feels bad man.
Are you saying the main version in the OP is not the original you released? Not the compressed version I posted.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I think he does compression himself
I compressed this from the "full" version in the OP:

But if the version we have in the OP is not the legit release, then we'd much rather have the real thing, is my point.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017

Feels bad man.
Maybe it would be easier to fap in toilet/bathroom?
I preferred the full HD version though :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I compressed this from the "full" version in the OP:

But if the version we have in the OP is not the legit release, then we'd much rather have the real thing, is my point.
It's the correct version (at least the same size I got from patreon).

Reactions: bas
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes