botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This has been the best update for a while.

I was kinda best that we could only grope Elisabeth for bad karma, when she was so getting into it.
Would have been nice if there was an approach that worked without getting 20+ negative karma.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
When announcing that protag is the new head of the DC, he asks Motoko to explain it in a better way. She responds as if it was the teacher that asked.

(Among missing words and flubbed sentences, not Engrish.)

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Ok liking this. Normally not into revenge stuff but I identify with the mc. Family stole the family land and fortune from my family, so I can identify with it.

Reactions: chopapapa
Sep 13, 2018
Does the animated scenes in PC version automatically stops? Or it is only in Android version (depends on the porter maybe?). Well I mean i dont care if it atomatically stops but the animated scenes is just to quick I cant enjoy it.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Honestly I kinda just want him to buzz off after all of the shit with him refusing to just take the win that is him not being EXPELLED and literally tried as a criminal. That and him having been almost ZERO help and generally a detriment and unpredictable factor to MC's plans.
Yea, but I did not ever take his threat seriously, they played her again. MC was rolling with it. He was never really going to talk with Helen.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yea, but I did not ever take his threat seriously, they played her again. MC was rolling with it. He was never really going to talk with Helen.
still kinda jealous he got to snu-snu Kirche Augusta Frederica von Anhalt Zerbst from familiar of zero

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
What is the belt/phone icon? and is there a way to see your karma? not sure if I should be going good or bad or what the difference is.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
It's not useful, the Karma system isn't working, only some value have been added for now.
Assume the Karma system is still not in play yet.. and life the bit i have played so far and will just replay it once the Karma system is up and working as he wants.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes