George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I wanted to try this game as all or most of the comments were good but if you stray away exactly from where the developer wants you to go then the game ends. Even when given 3 choices there is only one right answer or the game ends.

Great way to make a lousy game experience. Game is a waste of time and would not recommend it to anyone.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
I wanted to try this game as all or most of the comments were good but if you stray away exactly from where the developer wants you to go then the game ends. Even when given 3 choices there is only one right answer or the game ends.

Great way to make a lousy game experience. Game is a waste of time and would not recommend it to anyone.
This is more of a visual novel with side scenes. You're entitled to your opinion as everyone else, but those "choices" are there for more scenes to hit them fetishes, and you need to make use of the Renpy scrool wheel up function to go back and test stuff. Example, there is an event which gives you 3(4?) bonus animated scenes (and more to come) if you pick them, even though they lead to a game over.

Reactions: M-2315

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
YES! :heartcoveredeyes: and sooo much Goodness. Thanks Dev :D You da Man.

Today is starting off with a bang, or maybe a SCHWING!
i love this game the animation the characters the humor the sound effects the cameos and the references is awesome

i cant wait to corrupt mommy and to have actual snu-snu with kayane and racheal this game has alot of replay value since the karma system has been introduced

Reactions: M-2315 and Reese286

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017

The Game isn't finished(It's explained in the first 5minute of the game with the Karma System).
Early choice are limited because it's necassary in a story driven game to create a path, the player need first leads, then he will be able to 'investigate' with more freedom... And many choices have consequenses since the 0.3.2 update, you just can't see the big picture yet.

Btw nice 'review', very constructive.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017

really no one cares about your opinion when you say it like that and judging on the stars and reviews of the game no one will ever will you dont like a game find another booty to plunder on this pirate site problem solved

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
The Game isn't finished(It's explained in the first 5minute of the game with the Karma System).
Early choice are limited because it's necassary in a story driven game to create a path, the player need first leads, then he will be able to 'investigate' with more freedom... And many choices have consequenses since the 0.3.2 update, you just can't see the big picture yet.

I get the Karma system and know how the plus or minus affect the game but to go through constant game over results is monotonous. I could understand if the choices ended with different end game results etc but not the game overs. It led me to saving the game with every choice.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
I get the Karma system and know how the plus or minus affect the game but to go through constant game over results is monotonous. I could understand if the choices ended with different end game results etc but not the game overs. It led me to saving the game with every choice.
btw because you gave that review im actually going to make my secondary review on this site you legit gave no points to the game other to say i hate this game therefore it sucks
i mean there was a rule in how to construct a review but i guess thats not being followed and you had to give an actual review not a sentence that the game smells like poopie

Reactions: LordUrsegor

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017

Here ya go, but understand that with the new Karma system your mileage may vary. This save is from the end of 4.4b with all accomplishments complete but before ending scenes. From the balanced 'Good Karma' path.
i just finished my review if you want to check it out

Reactions: Reese286

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
As I said in my other post, you can just use the scroll wheel up, it brings you back. And as I've said, they often bring animated scenes with them.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
As I said in my other post, you can just use the scroll wheel up, it brings you back. And as I've said, they often bring animated scenes with them.
i dont understand why people dont want to have their own save galley on renpy games to go back and visit the sexy scenes XD but i not only use my saves for that but for the sound effects/music in the game and choices

Reactions: M-2315

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
-Why are you blaming the game because of your ignorance. The game autosaves everything when you are making a choice (page up button works too).

-Even though there might be something that you don't like in the game. That doesn't mean this game deserves one star. I think you are overreacting too much

- And for the choices in the game, more branches means less progression. It's not a win win situation. There are 2 branches in this game (Good and Bad Karma) and for me(and for the most ppl) it's a good balance.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
OMG I so want to grudge fuck Helen... Dat Ass :p Would be great for Kensou to get a slice too :evilsmile: Payback is tasty.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes