bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
It's the correct version (at least the same size I got from patreon).
Ok, then @Irphaeus, please accept my apologies if posting the compressed version offends you. Certainly wasn't my intent. Many of our members have metered/slow/unreliable internet so this helps them get a game they otherwise wouldn't have access to at all.

And just to be clear, I only unpack the assets and re-encode them to lossy formats; I don't mess with anyone's game code at all in compressed versions that I post.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Ok, then @Irphaeus, please accept my apologies if posting the compressed version offends you. Certainly wasn't my intent. Many of our members have metered/slow/unreliable internet so this helps them get a game they otherwise wouldn't have access to at all.

And just to be clear, I only unpack the assets and re-encode them to lossy formats; I don't mess with anyone's game code at all in compressed versions that I post.
You don't offended me don't worry ^^ People download what they want; it's just a bit frustrating for me to know people rather pick those version and so don't realize the work and the progress i do for the game.

As long as your compressed version are clearly identified as it is, and are not missing/changing the game, I'm totally fine with it.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
You don't offended me don't worry ^^ People download what they want; it's just a bit frustrating for me to know people rather pick those version and so don't realize the work and the progress i do for the game.

As long as your compressed version are clearly identified as it is, and are not missing/changing the game, I'm totally fine with it.
I don't think folks download the smaller file because they want inferior product. Like Bossapplesauce said, many people don't have a DSL or Cable connection or time to wait for the download, so they have to go with the compressed version if they want to play the game. It's all good, they love your game too :heartcoveredeyes: You bring joy to many, be proud of that. Made my day to see the update this morning, and I know I am not alone. Yuge thanks brother. Keep doing what you do and know your efforts are appreciated.

Oct 15, 2017
So I just finished with update 0.5 and while I quite enjoyed it (the humor in this game is absolutely great!), I'm a bit confused, the changelog says that there are 12 new animated scenes, but the only ones I got are one groping scene with Elisabeth on the train, the mom's masturbation scene at night and the Asuka bathroom scene at the end.

I tried pretty much every choice and I don't see how I could have missed 9 of the 12 new scenes even with checking all the possible choices given. Or do the 12 scenes refer to 12 individual animations which are part of a scene?

ailemma

Oct 10, 2017
So I just finished with update 0.5 and while I quite enjoyed it (the humor in this game is absolutely great!), I'm a bit confused, the changelog says that there are 12 new animated scenes, but the only ones I got are one groping scene with Elisabeth on the train, the mom's masturbation scene at night and the Asuka bathroom scene at the end.

I tried pretty much every choice and I don't see how I could have missed 9 of the 12 new scenes even with checking all the possible choices given. Or do the 12 scenes refer to 12 individual animations which are part of a scene?
12 animated scenes include camera angle changes.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
I just started the game but i don't really understand this karma thing we have green and red karma what is good or bad.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I just started the game but i don't really understand this karma thing we have green and red karma what is good or bad.
You win or loose Karma depending of your choice (some matter more than others...) :

Having a lot of Karma (green choice) will open to you the Lover route and ending.
Having mixed Karma (green/red choice) will open to you the Opportunist route and ending.
Having a low Karma (red choice) will open to you the Vengeful route and ending.

It's not about win, or good and bad ending, but the path and ending you'll deserve after your choices along the game.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
hi @Irphaeus just curious about the Karma system,
will it be something like, if I do good karma route, I get certain girl(s), but not some others, and vice versa?
Or do we have the option to get all girls?
Cause after trying some scenes, some girls seems like we would not be able to interact(in depth) if we do Good route?
e.g. Elizabeth or Kaori
thanks

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
hi @Irphaeus just curious about the Karma system,
will it be something like, if I do good karma route, I get certain girl(s), but not some others, and vice versa?
Or do we have the option to get all girls?
Cause after trying some scenes, some girls seems like we would not be able to interact(in depth) if we do Good route?
e.g. Elizabeth or Kaori
thanks
The game will never limit you, but will have consequenses to your action until well you just can't go back...

Obviously if you abuse girls you lose Karma, while Waifu Academy feature some extreme sexual content, the characters still live in a believable world with morality.
And like I said there is no "good" route : the Lover, Opportunist or Vengeful route got their pros and cons.
If by "good" route you mean't Lover route, I can just say you will need a lot of Karma (green choice) to get this path...

Reactions: M-2315 and alexiddd
Sep 21, 2018
I agree, sex games with a more mature subject matter can be very hot if done well.

Get tired of the endless vanilla Harem games. It wouldn't hurt to have something with a mature plot where actions have serious consequences.

Imagine a sexually explicit themed Danganropa or LA Noire? Euphoria and some other Clock Up games are excellent examples. I love that Japanese developers aren't afraid to go there. I wish more western developers wouldn't be afraid to go there as well as the Japanese games can have some annoying anime tropes in them.
i agree w/u...but never heard of ne of the 4 games u listed...are they all here on F95/fap-nation? n ever found ne dolcett-themed games?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes