MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Banmaki10.jpeg

0.10 Update ETA

”Hello everyone

We are working on the update very last bits, all renders are made more than 800, and more than 30 sexy animations too.
But I underestimated the time to make the whole new script works, and the time required to write the dialogue for all the various outcomes we created in renders.

I said it in pervious post, we remade the Game introduction, Modernized the UI for better visual, we Reworked the entire script to make the Karma System viable and for you to follow the result of your choices. We also Added the Map, for you to have a better feeling of browsing in a game, the map will be opened more later on.

But it took times and didn't go without some issues :/ (big thanks to galewind who still work on this) So Im asking you to give us at least two more weeks, to finish this up, and to test it to be sure everything works perfectly.

You guys will also have to "Start" over, since it's a total new script... But DONT panic, after you decided your name and played the new intro, you will be asked with a new choice that allow you to fastforward to the Update new content directly.

This update will set a new and better base for us to work on, and don't worry beside the "features" the content is here.

Thanks for your support and thrust!

Irphaeus.”

:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

Last edited:

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
"we remade the Game introduction"
" Modernized the UI "
" Reworked the entire script to make the Karma System viable "
"We also Added the Map, for you to have a better feeling of browsing in a game, the map will be opened more later on. "

So, he did nothing people asked for, missed his deadline numerous times and ruined his release because of it. I'm patient and I don't pay anyway but still, that's bad management (and what will happen when he will realize he has to change Elizabeth's model in all of her scenes, for her new and inferior model?)

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
we Reworked the entire script to make the Karma System viable and for you to follow the result of your choices.
[...]
But DONT panic, after you decided your name and played the new intro, you will be asked with a new choice that allow you to fastforward to the Update new content directly.

Irphaeus.”
Interesting...
In Irphaeus' world, Karma system can be implemented and at the same time you can skip 99% of the game without issue.

No wonder, he's adding maps and other point and click elements even though this is a kinetic visual novel and not a sandbox game.

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
Man, I just find it very funny that the sentence in this very image ends in that "but", and we wouldn't even need to know what it says next exactly, cuz we already knew the essence of it, basically more excuse for more delay (s).

But damn, even his excuses are getting less and less creative as time goes by, it's always the "listen, there's a delay, but only because it's a BIG update, trust me bro, it's worth it"

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
What are you talking about ?
What new model ?
And why should he be using another model ? What reason ?
He changed Elizabeth's model in the last update (or the second to last, it's been a while, I can't remember). If he were to be coherent, he would change every scenes with her, especially after reworking the intro and delaying numerous updates because of how perfectionist he supposedly is.

cronivate1

May 10, 2023
"we remade the Game introduction"
" Modernized the UI "
" Reworked the entire script to make the Karma System viable "
"We also Added the Map, for you to have a better feeling of browsing in a game, the map will be opened more later on. "

So, he did nothing people asked for, missed his deadline numerous times and ruined his release because of it. I'm patient and I don't pay anyway but still, that's bad management (and what will happen when he will realize he has to change Elizabeth's model in all of her scenes, for her new and inferior model?)

I'll speak on his behalf because I know what's going on. actually the Karma is something people want it's a karma system implemented, the variables are actually being counted now is what he meant.

also the UI, script, karma, map was all galewind. so if anything it was made easier so irph didn't have to do it.

so if anything it cut time.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
He changed Elizabeth's model in the last update (or the second to last, it's been a while, I can't remember). If he were to be coherent, he would change every scenes with her, especially after reworking the intro and delaying numerous updates because of how perfectionist he supposedly is.
yes, sorry for old Elizabeth La Roche. But the new one isn't too bad either. the author succeeded. the general concept of the character was captured and preserved. and even somewhere and in something to improve. for example, cute puffs appeared on the thighs ... (mi-mi-mi ... cute)
I did not notice them on the last Elizabeth. and indeed - female beauty in girls blooms from time to time. so let's assume that Elizabeth just matured a little, prettier.

and Katherine, by the way, is also a little younger. and it will come in handy for her, because she will bear the child that he put on her (of course, with the gracious permission of the author and at my will) MC, hehe ...

sometimes, after a long time, we re-read an old book and find something in it that we hadn't noticed before. think of new old girls as a new reading of an old book and discovering something new about them.

explanation for replacement - the old characters died in a train accident while on their way to filming when a drunk driver who was driving a high speed train (you know fast trains in japan) forgot to slow down on a curve and the train was blown off the rails by inertia. no one survived. mourn the loss. Amen.
It had to take actors from the reserve.
and in general - remember "Santa Barbara" (it has become a household name) how a lot of actors have changed in many roles. No, I didn't watch it, but my friends told me.

Last edited:

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
I'll speak on his behalf because I know what's going on. actually the Karma is something people want it's a karma system implemented, the variables are actually being counted now is what he meant.

also the UI, script, karma, map was all galewind. so if anything it was made easier so irph didn't have to do it.

so if anything it cut time.
How can the "variables" be counted if there's the option to skip directly into the last update and never gain any karma points in the process??

So, those many elements were done by someone else. You say that cut time, which makes sense. Then why is Irph saying that's the reason for the delay?

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021
View attachment 2722277

0.10 Update ETA

”Hello everyone

We are working on the update very last bits, all renders are made more than 800, and more than 30 sexy animations too.
But I underestimated the time to make the whole new script works, and the time required to write the dialogue for all the various outcomes we created in renders.

I said it in pervious post, we remade the Game introduction, Modernized the UI for better visual, we Reworked the entire script to make the Karma System viable and for you to follow the result of your choices. We also Added the Map, for you to have a better feeling of browsing in a game, the map will be opened more later on.

But it took times and didn't go without some issues :/ (big thanks to galewind who still work on this) So Im asking you to give us at least two more weeks, to finish this up, and to test it to be sure everything works perfectly.

You guys will also have to "Start" over, since it's a total new script... But DONT panic, after you decided your name and played the new intro, you will be asked with a new choice that allow you to fastforward to the Update new content directly.

This update will set a new and better base for us to work on, and don't worry beside the "features" the content is here.

Thanks for your support and thrust!

Irphaeus.”

:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:
Kinda agree with the MODERNIZED UI, it looks too childish in my opinion, especially the font that they using for the game title, like he is using comic sans and too much color me myself sometimes doing some graphic design, so yeah that's bother me a bit lol, but, the rest of it just not that important except the content itself

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
How can the "variables" be counted if there's the option to skip directly into the last update and never gain any karma points in the process??
You basically answered your own question: "if you skip - nothing counts". Naturally, you get whatever "rewards" that would net you.

The question itself seems flawed: more than a few devs let players get to new content faster during development - skip to new content , give access to cheat options, etc. -, and remove the feature upon release. Your question seems to twist what was said into something else.

cronivate1

May 10, 2023

So, those many elements were done by someone else. You say that cut time, which makes sense. Then why is Irph saying that's the reason for the delay?
???

It's called choosing what choices you picked that had karma points at the end. Peaking, dialogue choices, choices etc.

Not hard to understand.

also the thing that's mainly taking longer is adding dialogue and writing it. the dialogue is still being written from vash also.

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
You basically answered your own question: "if you skip - nothing counts". Naturally, you get whatever "rewards" that would net you.

The question itself seems flawed: more than a few devs let players get to new content faster during development - skip to new content , give access to cheat options, etc. -, and remove the feature upon release. Your question seems to twist what was said into something else.
I don't know what's so difficult to understand.
You can't skip into the new content if it uses the karma system and you haven't set the karma system because you skipped it.

A "karma system" is when choices in the past have a persistent impact in the future. If you skip the past and go directly to the future, it's certainly possible to have a default outcome, but then that's one outcome. If there are more possible outcomes then skipping should effectively block them, and if they aren't blocked, then that's not a karma system. It's just the same old "this choice now affects the immediate content now and will not affect anything else later". That's how this game has always been.

Well, if it ever releases, I guess we can inspect the code to find out how true of a karma system has been implemented.

• Angry
Reactions: Tsugumi
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes