Levan76

Aug 2, 2022
Sadly, I've half given up on this by now. If it does get finished in a reasonable time that would be welcome, but I'm not holding my breath.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
This may seem like a stupid question, but is there a game like this around on this site? One that's actually finished and isn't just promised to be finished Soon(TM).
latest updates - sort by rank/views/likes, then pick your interests
Make sure to exclude tags you don't like ofc. I wish we could exclude 15 to filter more out. I'm always forgetting ai cg is a tag now and have to swap one out, lol.

Wait , you guys still come here ?
Farming reacts for f95 achievements + boredom = shit talk scam devs. Many such cases.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I hope next month? wats the Progress of the game on it? is It close to 100 percent?
The best thing to do with this game is just to play other stuff and dont wait on an Update here. Waifu Academy is a great game, even if it is weaker than at the beginning. And it is always worth playing, especially if you get it for free from here.

However, dont wait for Updates. Just play other games from your backlog (from here or "regular" games) and when there is an update for Waifu Academy, go for it.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Next update is basically any day now.
That said. Any day could be this week or next month.
Well, we know what happened when the dev said the other part of an update would get released in the following month...

Edit: Right on cue with the comment below.

Last edited:
Reactions: vmaks and User327
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes