MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
So first time player, is it worth bothering with? Sounds like a lot of people like the game enough to get pissed about the dev slacking off.
If you haven't played it, there's a lot to enjoy.

Image and animation quality is default Honey Select, so... between mediocre and average. The story is completely linear and it can get very silly sometimes although it's quite original.
Its strong points are a very funny script, great narrative and awesome characters. They're very well defined, the dynamics between them are great and among the women there are many different stereotypes and all of them quite attractive.

This is true for... the first 80% of current content I'd say. Past that, the dev became unmotivated or uninspired and every aspect has become duller and duller with each update.

That's the reason for people not to be happy about the current state of development. But it doesn't change the fact that the game still has a few good hours of gameplay to enjoy abundantly.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Nope. On Discord they are talking that Irphaeus is from France and that they haven't heard of him in few days, so I'm calling it now that he'll probably use the riots in there as an excuse for a possible delay.
I thaughts he was from Ukraine ? And that is whg he has hard time to release update.

Levan76

Aug 2, 2022
He is from Ukraine but lives in France. A wombo combo for an excuse to lie to his patrons. But in all seriousness he is simply a lazy lying piece of shit.
This may seem like a stupid question, but is there a game like this around on this site? One that's actually finished and isn't just promised to be finished Soon(TM).

xanta

Dec 31, 2018
This may seem like a stupid question, but is there a game like this around on this site? One that's actually finished and isn't just promised to be finished Soon(TM).
latest updates - sort by rank/views/likes, then pick your interests

Reactions: Gojii
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes