Math87

Feb 10, 2020
Irphaeus — Today at 7:26 PM
Hello We are working on the update everyday! But I unfortunatly way underestimated the time for that new script and the Beach scene... I gave you a totaly unrealistic release window last month, Im sorry about that guys. It won't change the massive content of the update, now we are commited to it and will deliver, it would be stupid to not finish it to release something now. Ill make a Patreon post about it later on

Lol again with his beach scene , its been like 1 year he talk about working on it , irph is such funny lazy guy

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Hello We are working on the update everyday! But I unfortunatly way underestimated the time for that new script and the Beach scene... I gave you a totaly unrealistic release window last month, Im sorry about that guys. It won't change the massive content of the update, now we are commited to it and will deliver, it would be stupid to not finish it to release something now. Ill make a Patreon post about it later on
A quote from Half-Life 2 comes to mind: "I would say "what a pleasant surprise", but neither is it a surprise, nor, as you would surely agree, very pleasant".

AshLoo

May 6, 2018
He is the best excuses repeater.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022

WAban57.jpeg

Hello everyone!

I came to realize the release window I expected and gave you for this Massive Update was unrealistic...
With the help of the new team(Galewind and Redknight), I saw big, the hype was here and they were too nice to hold my horses so they complied and helped me in my ideas of new content and reworks etc.
But like I already said this took way more time than I imaginated.

I understand that it's been almost 2 months now I'm pushing the release, you guys have totaly right to be mad (and do the Asuka face) about me for my poor judgement when it comes to give release window.
I apologize once again.

But I won't release the update halfbaked just because im panicking, or see the tension and the legit complains, because I know, and the people who tested the beta also knows that it worth the time and work invested.

You guys know that with Waifu Academy I try, the team try to craft a sexy game that actually has a soul and offer something else, polished than most other sexy games.

So please keep faith in us, the update is at 95% finished, only the final Beach script still give us time because of the number of possiblity outcomes and content.

Thank you.
Irphaeus

WA_InoriBeach.jpeg
WA_KeikoBeach.jpeg

RESSMD

May 2, 2023

View attachment 2808916

Hello everyone!

I came to realize the release window I expected and gave you for this Massive Update was unrealistic...
With the help of the new team(Galewind and Redknight), I saw big, the hype was here and they were too nice to hold my horses so they complied and helped me in my ideas of new content and reworks etc.

I understand that it's been almost 2 months now I'm pushing the release, you guys have totaly right to be mad (and do the Asuka face) about me for my poor judgement when it comes to give release window.
I apologize once again.

But I won't release the update halfbaked just because im panicking, or see the tension and the legit complains, because I know, and the people who tested the beta also knows that it worth the time and work invested.

You guys know that with Waifu Academy I try, the team try to craft a sexy game that actually has a soul and offer something else, polished than most other sexy games.

So please keep faith in us, the update is at 95% finished, only the final Beach script still give us time because of the number of possiblity outcomes and content.

Thank you.
Irphaeus

View attachment 2808920
View attachment 2808921
so it really will be august(hopefully this year)

Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021

View attachment 2808916

Hello everyone!

I apologize once again.

Thank you.
Irphaeus

View attachment 2808920
View attachment 2808921
Gawd dayum

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021

View attachment 2808916

Hello everyone!

I apologize once again.

Thank you.
Irphaeus

View attachment 2808920
View attachment 2808921
Oh well . As long as it's not 10 mins of content right ? RIGHT ?

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020

View attachment 2808916

Hello everyone!

I apologize once again.

Thank you.
Irphaeus

View attachment 2808920
View attachment 2808921
"I came to realize the release window I expected and gave you for this Massive Update was unrealistic..."

Calling it now: 150-200mb of content after the inevitable 'so sorry guys it looks like I need to split the update to get the game out late, it's just so massive and rioters and my powers out car crash k thx for the income chumps.'

Amazing how easily this guy swindles his fans, fuckin doormats lol

hammerface

May 18, 2018
played this a long time ago. could someone who finished the latest update tell me if the mc actually gets closer to realising his revenge (on the people who hurt his dad (i believe) and on his mom)? or is this one of the ones where it's kind of forgotten about as the game progresses.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
played this a long time ago. could someone who finished the latest update tell me if the mc actually gets closer to realising his revenge (on the people who hurt his dad (i believe) and on his mom)? or is this one of the ones where it's kind of forgotten about as the game progresses.
Essentially, the main quest is till there and progresses slowly with each update, but the updates often focus on new side-quests.

Reactions: hammerface
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes