hammerface

May 18, 2018
played this a long time ago. could someone who finished the latest update tell me if the mc actually gets closer to realising his revenge (on the people who hurt his dad (i believe) and on his mom)? or is this one of the ones where it's kind of forgotten about as the game progresses.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
played this a long time ago. could someone who finished the latest update tell me if the mc actually gets closer to realising his revenge (on the people who hurt his dad (i believe) and on his mom)? or is this one of the ones where it's kind of forgotten about as the game progresses.
Essentially, the main quest is till there and progresses slowly with each update, but the updates often focus on new side-quests.

Reactions: hammerface

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
He does work towards it but at a snail's pace, recent updates have been nothing more than fan service

Kurōzu

Nov 20, 2017

View attachment 2808916

Hello everyone!

I came to realize the release window I expected and gave you for this Massive Update was unrealistic...
With the help of the new team(Galewind and Redknight), I saw big, the hype was here and they were too nice to hold my horses so they complied and helped me in my ideas of new content and reworks etc.
But like I already said this took way more time than I imaginated.

I understand that it's been almost 2 months now I'm pushing the release, you guys have totaly right to be mad (and do the Asuka face) about me for my poor judgement when it comes to give release window.
I apologize once again.

But I won't release the update halfbaked just because im panicking, or see the tension and the legit complains, because I know, and the people who tested the beta also knows that it worth the time and work invested.

You guys know that with Waifu Academy I try, the team try to craft a sexy game that actually has a soul and offer something else, polished than most other sexy games.

So please keep faith in us, the update is at 95% finished, only the final Beach script still give us time because of the number of possiblity outcomes and content.

Thank you.
Irphaeus

View attachment 2808920
View attachment 2808921
1691246543490.png

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
Thy better not Delay this Game
let's just pray for that, because sometimes (it already happened in some updates), that he said that the update it's almost done, and something happened, and then the update came out after 2 months xd
I love how he gave a timeline before this recent delay and then proceeds not to give another one despite claiming 95% done.
I don't know, I've seen a lot of timelines, and almost all of them he delay the game

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes