mouthfullballsack

Sep 1, 2017
While we wait for a potential update(2024 is not that far guys, stop whinning), for those of you who have studio Neo, have fun with Kayane since we can't in the game(the blue balls is real). I know it's not perfect but I think we're getting closer. Anywho, tweak her as you see fit and enjoy. Also, I fucked up the lighting in the card, I swear she looks better in studio.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
From Discord by one of his assistants: "Not there yet. We currently have one branch of the last scene in place with limited testing. There are two more branches to go. The renders are mostly done for those, but the script isn't fully ready yet. I'm still missing a few animations from one other scene."

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
If you think a dev might be milking a game, only financially support them for the month that the game update was released, and then un support them between releases.
Then you are only paying them for the completed updates, and not months of no updates.
If enough people do that, then if the dev wants to make money, he will have to release more updates.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
If you think a dev might be milking a game, only financially support them for the month that the game update was released, and then un support them between releases.
Then you are only paying them for the completed updates, and not months of no updates.
If enough people do that, then if the dev wants to make money, he will have to release more updates.
Orrrrr...and hear me out now....*waves hands around, pointing to the URL* visit a pirate site!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Tipster
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes