MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
galewind — 08/20/2023 11:38 PM
Brief update: Red, Irph, Vash, and I talked a lot yesterday. Irph passed the next bit of script to Vash (2nd of 3 routes in last scene). Vash got started work on really fleshing it out. Red did some cool renders, I put them in place. We laid out some Needs-to-be-done and nice-to-haves before the update is released. Also, I distributed a build of everything that was currently in-place to team so they can check/test it while we continue work. Irph and I talked about finish, crunching, and distribution since game will be over 5gb if not crunched (bad for free mega users).

That is the latest from Discord.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
And the very latest just in:

galewind — Today at 5:52 PM
Some good work done yesterday! The one scene with missing animations is now complete, we slightly re-worked the old shower scene (yeah, THAT one), so the decisions you make are now canon, and can affect dialogue later in the story (a little script work, a little animation replacement), replaced another animation in a previous scene, and fixed a few renders in an upcoming scene. With the exception of sound, animation, and some tweaking, we're just down to two paths in the last scene. Vash is working on fleshing out one, and Irph is drafting up the other. The renders / animations are mostly done for those paths. I'm not saying we're close, but we're closer than yesterday!

tricky17

Oct 12, 2018

Some good work done yesterday! The one scene with missing animations is now complete, we slightly re-worked the old shower scene (yeah, THAT one), so the decisions you make are now canon, and can affect dialogue later in the story (a little script work, a little animation replacement), replaced another animation in a previous scene, and fixed a few renders in an upcoming scene. With the exception of sound, animation, and some tweaking, we're just down to two paths in the last scene. Vash is working on fleshing out one, and Irph is drafting up the other. The renders / animations are mostly done for those paths. I'm not saying we're close, but we're closer than yesterday!
That's great news we might be on for a September 2024 release :ROFLMAO:

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022

"It's almost done, it's almost done, any day now" is what all of the update posts are, I don't know how they can keep up with that line of excuse when they used it for months now

Jan 1, 2020

So only like 500mb worth of contents from the update?

Math87

Feb 10, 2020
Any solo DEV work 3 times faster and better than those three clowns .

Dr pink cake work faster than them and his game is 10x more complex and 10 higher quality

Reactions: MiHawkins

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Dr pink cake work faster than them and his game is 10x more complex and 10 higher quality
DPC is a special case. He made so much money that making his game is his fulltime job and he runs roundabout 10 to 12 machines now which all has the best equipment as a render farm. I know you're upset with that Irphaeus dude (still don't believe there're more than one) because he don't make a game you like so much not fast enough. But comparing DPC to any other AVN dev just don't work. He's a special case. You've to be patient until you can steal the next small shitty update.

Reactions: Ozzfest

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
I was thinking about the tomoe's scene but yeah, makes sense, Tomoe was taking a bath, not a shower.
Now, what was the issue with this one?
The only thing with that scene was the blocked choice for the emo girl where things turned a bit gore. If they expanded on that... good. But the truth is that scene is good because of the other two girls not the emo one.

Reactions: Burnzilla
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes