ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Dev's Bio Title : "I Milk and Lie, My Income Still So High"
comrade, who is stopping you from doing the same? =) take it too, come up with a plot, implement it - maybe not completely, but so that readers get involved and - start milking subscribers. For God's sake stop crying many do it and no one has died yet.
someone on this forum told me "it's just a game!!!"

while young, take care of real real girls - they are much more interesting with all their shortcomings. if I had at least 30 years old, I would not be sitting here. I would run around the girls with all my might as long as I can. if you are no longer young, then all the more you should already have some life experience and therefore should not be indignant at the fact that someone is milking someone. it's normal, someone somewhere, sometime one way or another, but milks! even women milk men too! =) even the husband's wife on payday milks her husband's wallet so that he does not drink the money. =)

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
comrade, who is stopping you from doing the same? =) take it too, come up with a plot, implement it - maybe not completely, but so that readers get involved and - start milking subscribers. For God's sake stop crying many do it and no one has died yet.
someone on this forum told me "it's just a game!!!"

while young, take care of real real girls - they are much more interesting with all their shortcomings. if I had at least 30 years old, I would not be sitting here. I would run around the girls with all my might as long as I can. if you are no longer young, then all the more you should already have some life experience and therefore should not be indignant at the fact that someone is milking someone. it's normal, someone somewhere, sometime one way or another, but milks! even women milk men too! =) even the husband's wife on payday milks her husband's wallet so that he does not drink the money. =)
:eek: Irphaeus is that you...... no wonder your ass is getting fried. Coming here with a pseudo account, I have caught you. Don't think everyone is like you a total milker, some do have know how to work hard.

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
DPC is a special case. He made so much money that making his game is his fulltime job and he runs roundabout 10 to 12 machines now which all has the best equipment as a render farm. I know you're upset with that Irphaeus dude (still don't believe there're more than one) because he don't make a game you like so much not fast enough. But comparing DPC to any other AVN dev just don't work. He's a special case. You've to be patient until you can steal the next small shitty update.
okay, how about literally any other decent dev showcased on this website then? take a pick and you'll see faster updates with actual content. and this dev is a team of three now I guess? all these goofs acting like they're on the forefront of daz or some shit in every dev log lmao

Oct 15, 2017
You know the worst part about it? I know I ended up disappointed but I don't even remember the content of the update, besides the new Elizabeth look I'm not a fan of.
The entire update was basically the honeybee event, ending with the MC fucking Kanu (interspliced with the disgusting Otaku creeping on Sheila :sick:) but being interrupted by Sheila, ending the update on major blueballs :mad:.

Remember when one update spanned the story of 4-5 days and the updates only took 2-3 months to come out? Now we had 2 updates taking almost 2 years to release and they progressed the story less than one day combined (1st update was basically the bathinghouse scene in the morning, the 2nd update was honeybee in the afternoon).

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
okay, how about literally any other decent dev showcased on this website then?
Oceanlab, The Naughty Captain, Stone Fox Studios, STWADev, DarkBlue, digi.B, Nyx,... There're all not the fastest, but I can live with that. They deliver good and enjoyable work. But you can't compare this lazy jumping jack with his Honey Select screenshots with the good devs I mentioned. All I'm saying is that it's ridiculous to demand big and fast updates, even more if one is just a pirate. The only ones who've a legitimate right to make demands are those who are pledging. On the other hand pledging doesn't mean you've to get something for it. Patreon is just a donation platform. Donations have the basic principle that one gives without the right to get anything in return.

But let's cut it here. Irphaeus made a funny AVN until one point. Since then he's just milking the cow. His simps are happy with their lifes as finsubs, so let them be. If all the people who're complaining here about the update times hate this so much, they won't be in this thread and don't play this shit. To be honest I for myself will play this game if it's continued, but if it's abandoned or something like that, I'll forget about in no time. It's not that good that it's worth to cry so much like many people do here. I mean, really, if they hate it so much, why wasting time to ask and whine about updates?

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Replayed this recently and surprisingly still holds up very well, still a top game, did not expected this. I remember playing the first version at release and thought it will be cancelled after a few months.

Reactions: lolchito

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
Patreon is just a donation platform.
This isn't true.

On Patreon, people offer goods and services classified in what Patreon calls "tiers". Then other people can purchase those products by paying a specific price set by the seller.
So, when someone pays on Patreon, that gives them the right to demand whatever they paid for.

If Patreon were a donation platform, donators would be able to choose however much money they want to donate rather than the receiver setting specific amounts, nothing would be offered in exchange of a donation and bureacrats wouldn't treat receivers as though they're running a business regarding specially money earned and holding rights to offered products.

When you pay at Patreon, you are buying. Even if it's an unconventional product in an unconventional way. You're buying.

bruhham69420

Nov 22, 2021
This isn't true.

On Patreon, people offer goods and services classified in what Patreon calls "tiers". Then other people can purchase those products by paying a specific price set by the seller.
So, when someone pays on Patreon, that gives them the right to demand whatever they paid for.

If Patreon were a donation platform, donators would be able to choose however much money they want to donate rather than the receiver setting specific amounts, nothing would be offered in exchange of a donation and bureacrats wouldn't treat receivers as though they're running a business regarding specially money earned and holding rights to offered products.

When you pay at Patreon, you are buying. Even if it's an unconventional product in an unconventional way. You're buying.
They don't have to uphold what they promise in the slightest. I supported a game being made, I was promised the complete game and then it got canceled. Never got the game, never got my money back. It really depends on your point of view of what a donation platform versus a store is.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

bruhham69420

Nov 22, 2021
They don't have to uphold what they promise in the slightest. I supported a game being made, I was promised the complete game and then it got canceled. Never got the game, never got my money back. It really depends on your point of view of what a donation platform versus a store is.
Like I said though, you're paying for something you want, but you're actually just donating the money with a promise of something. Kind of like when you gift to a streamer to have them do something, and then they don't do it.

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
Like I said though, you're paying for something you want, but you're actually just donating the money with a promise of something. Kind of like when you gift to a streamer to have them do something, and then they don't do it.
The fact that the sellers at Patreon (or the camgirls) are allowed to scam you to some extent doesn't change the fact that you are buying and not donating. You don't give them money out of sympathy, you do it in exchange for something. Something they offer in exchange for your money. That's buying/selling. You are in your right to say, once it's happened, that you weren't scammed, that you donated the money. And maybe that's good for your pride and/or other forms of mental stability that might be at risk if you acknowledge you were scammed. But the facts won't change. They offered something, you paid for it, they didn't deliver. You want to call it donation, be my guest.

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
Oceanlab, The Naughty Captain, Stone Fox Studios, STWADev, DarkBlue, digi.B, Nyx,... There're all not the fastest, but I can live with that. They deliver good and enjoyable work. But you can't compare this lazy jumping jack with his Honey Select screenshots with the good devs I mentioned. All I'm saying is that it's ridiculous to demand big and fast updates, even more if one is just a pirate. The only ones who've a legitimate right to make demands are those who are pledging. On the other hand pledging doesn't mean you've to get something for it. Patreon is just a donation platform. Donations have the basic principle that one gives without the right to get anything in return.

But let's cut it here. Irphaeus made a funny AVN until one point. Since then he's just milking the cow. His simps are happy with their lifes as finsubs, so let them be. If all the people who're complaining here about the update times hate this so much, they won't be in this thread and don't play this shit. To be honest I for myself will play this game if it's continued, but if it's abandoned or something like that, I'll forget about in no time. It's not that good that it's worth to cry so much like many people do here. I mean, really, if they hate it so much, why wasting time to ask and whine about updates?
The truth is that I really like the game, in my opinion the big problem is that the game updates take a long time to develop, and the truth is that I see that they say a specific date saying that it will come out, and then they say that we need more time and That time isn't weeks but even months if it hurts a bit, and worse if you pay, and another thing wouldn't be so much of a problem if the update was good, is that sometimes (I don't know how much happens due to the few updates in such a long amount of time), the content due to the wait is not worth it, months for a few minutes of gameplay and leaving you blue balls if you expected an scene from one of the ones you like

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes