ordos

Aug 21, 2018
version 0.10.0 didn't recognized my save from 0.9.8.
Please somebody help me and maybe share the working save from the end of 0.9.8 or from 0.9.9. I just don`t want to start from the beginning.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
version 0.10.0 didn't recognized my save from 0.9.8.
Please somebody help me and maybe share the working save from the end of 0.9.8 or from 0.9.9. I just don`t want to start from the beginning.
yeah, i hear ya, i was lucky and was able to load from one of my auto saves.
you tried loading from any of your auto saves?

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
yeah, i hear ya, i was lucky and was able to load from one of my auto saves.
you tried loading from any of your auto saves?
yeah. no one works. all got errors "exception was occurred. while running game code"

Dnaners

May 18, 2017
Staff.

Please excuse me having an obviously orthographic mistake. I'm sorry for the inconvinience to not understand me. I'm not a native speaker.
I was not trying to point out a ortographic mistake, I'm sorry if I've upset you. I'm new and wanted to know where could I find this information of how to properly use the search tool. I looked around but I didn't see any specific information on the usage of the the search tool, could you link it to me?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I hope this is NOT a hint of a possible netorare in the future.
I hope it is. The whining about NTR is so ridiculous that I'm absolutely pro NTR. We're talking about pixels and these pixels specifically are the mother of the MC. That woman who fucked offscreen a man who is NOT MC (NTR!!1!1!!!!eleven!!) so MC could've born. Dudes, it's a game. Just a game. No civilized human fucks his parent and siblings freely. So if that can be in a game without whining, there can be a sexual relationship between two consenting adults without MC.

edit: It's funny to see how many users don't get a joke even when he jumps with naked ass in their face. Ridiculous how fragile one can be when it comes to pixel girls.

Last edited:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I hope it is. The whining about NTR is so ridiculous that I'm absolutely pro NTR. We're talking about pixels and these pixels specifically are the mother of the MC. That woman who fucked offscreen a man who is NOT MC (NTR!!1!1!!!!eleven!!) so MC could've born. Dudes, it's a game. Just a game. No civilized human fucks his parent and siblings freely. So if that can be in a game without whining, there can be a sexual relationship between two consenting adults without MC.
That's true. Similarly, someone could create a game that involves a romantic and sexual relationship between a die (i.e., singular form of dice) and a drinking straw, where the number rolled on the die would determine its "mood" for each "romantic encounter". And it might be a very good game. However, it's not a game I believe I would want to play. And, if this hypothetical game suddenly became an integral part of Waifu Academy, many people playing it might decide not to, because it's no longer what it was advertised as.

Reactions: MiHawkins

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
Does anyone know why unRen doesn't work with this last update of WA? I wanted to look at the script to confirm whether the "Developers mode" has only 1/2 different endings without having to go through trillions of combinations, but something about the way Irph encapsulated the game renders the unRen tool useless for me.

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
Anyone know if there are correct responses for when you have to choose a brew of beer at the beach? The one with the Finnigan stuff.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes