Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
It’s not a sandbox game, but a visual novel with some choices. The big red flag for this game is the time between updates. Otherwise, you should try it once

Lol you say that like this game didn't have W.I.P screen for like 4 years...

it funny that this is recently posted becuase im replaying now

oh BOY guys remember when all the content was promised 4 years ago?

Dev really doesn't know what "next update" means LMAO maybe its finally true this time
View attachment 2576413

so yes this game does get the "under construction" a few times.. which is even more crazy as you point out cause "its not a sandbox"

Because there is a "sandbox" section after school going to the metro or going to store or going home, always had to go home cause all other content was "under construction"

Reactions: imzahai

itachi221997

Oct 27, 2020
Walkthrough Mod (v0.10.0)

IMPORTANT:
-I will be working on including a gallery mod.
-If you encounter any bugs, message/tag me on discord "ionjigzz"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOADN: Mega

Gallery Unlocker by b7512966: https://f95zone.to/threads/waifu-academy-v0-10-0-irphaeus.9414/post-11952932
(Works with walkthrough mod)

Gallery mod progress: 0%

UPDATE: Mod now includes the Walkthrough for the whole game up to 0.10.0 (link already updated)

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
It came out a month ago. Update your settings for the site to sort search results newest first, then search on Android.

Or go back through this thread until you find it, one of my links to it, or my detailed search instructions.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Secret ending with a "nice surprise": I couldn't find it, even though I usually do because I like to play and replay until I've made all possible combinations of actions. But I couldn't find it this time. In fact, I remember there was another secret long dialogue in previous content (I'd say at the beginning of the scene with Rachel and Isabella) and I didn't find it either this time when replaying from the beginning.
I think it's the scene of Helen in the changing room and where she talks about how she might be pregnant (although she says she's sure she's not). I'm not sure, I've just played each attempt once but it seems to me that maybe that's the one, I was checking the comments because I wanted to know if anyone else thought that nanali is the 3rd girl who accused the mc's father. What do you think?

Reactions: pgm_01 and vmaks

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
I think it's the scene of Helen in the changing room and where she talks about how she might be pregnant (although she says she's sure she's not). I'm not sure, I've just played each attempt once but it seems to me that maybe that's the one, I was checking the comments because I wanted to know if anyone else thought that nanali is the 3rd girl who accused the mc's father. What do you think?
I believe it is whoever Lily is. Dialog from Helen, when her, Rachel, Shimo, and Isabella are in Helen's office lead me to believe Lily is the third girl. However, I get the impression Lily is either fully under the demoness's control or the original Lily no longer exists and the Demoness is using Lily's body as a suit.

Reactions: vmaks

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
So after browsing through comments on other games thread I stumbled in this thread. It seemed like this game developer takes a long time to update his game. Can I ask how long is the current game? Since it's only, well 0.1 I'm really sceptical to download this, would rather not waste 3-4 hours of my time and wait years for the next update.

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
So after browsing through comments on other games thread I stumbled in this thread. It seemed like this game developer takes a long time to update his game. Can I ask how long is the current game? Since it's only, well 0.1 I'm really sceptical to download this, would rather not waste 3-4 hours of my time and wait years for the next update.
Depends on how fast you read. But it's not short at all, 10+ hours of content.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
You will have to wait for the Update.

However, the game is worth playing, it is a good game. And you will have LOTS of content before you reach the end, especially if you are actually interested in the story and the dialogue.

Personally I dont mind waiting for this game. I have more than enough to play (games from here and other games), so it is not like I get bored while waiting. And when the Update drops every few months I download it.

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
But that ending isn't secret at all. It's just how the story goes for some of Nanali's paths.

I think Nanali is the 3rd girl but I also think that is a recent change because we already saw the 3rd girl in a picture and Irph changed Nanali's face so it looks more like that girl. (Well, all girls look now a little bit more like all other girls, but Nanali also got some more focus and dialogues teasing that possibility. So it's either her, or she's been used as a red herring.)

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
Walkthrough Mod (v0.10.0)

IMPORTANT:
-I will be working on including a gallery mod.
-If you encounter any bugs, message/tag me on discord "ionjigzz"

DOWNLOADN:

Gallery Unlocker by b7512966: https://f95zone.to/threads/waifu-academy-v0-10-0-irphaeus.9414/post-11952932
(Works with walkthrough mod)

Gallery mod progress: 0%

UPDATE: Mod now includes the Walkthrough for the whole game up to 0.10.0 (link already updated)
Thank you buddy!!!

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Note that the previous update was 0.9.9, making this one (to spell it out in words) zero point ten, not zero point one.

Based on past performance, next update could be a year or so out, so if that's a concern, you may want to wait until it's completed, though that might be many years off. I admit that I've been expecting things to wrap up soon, as it seemed like the character was getting to the point he wanted to with the mother, and the conspiracy plot has been at least partially revealed and seemed like action to stop it would be required quite soon, and the dev has been talking about his next game for quite a while; but it doesn't necessarily seem like my assumptions will turn out to be correct.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes