gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Waifu Hunter will start to be in full-production when Waifu Academy is finished.
I planned to do this in March 2019, unfortunatly it takes more time now to release each update of Waifu Academy to keep the 'high' standard and the new features.
I don't think anyone mind that you take your time developing Waifu accademy, there is a lot of girls, therefore plenty of possibilities and potential, and they should be explored to the fullest

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The whole genre isn't my cuppa tea with the male protag, revenge, blackmailing girls, etc, but I didn't had anything else to play and was bored so I gave it a shot.
... @Irphaeus you've worked some real magic there. The characters are all interesting with their own stories, great renders and animations and overal top quality game! Love it. I'm really glad I tried it anyway. :D

Minami deserves her own game, definitely my favorite girl. :geek:

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
The whole genre isn't my cuppa tea with the male protag, revenge, blackmailing girls, etc, but I didn't had anything else to play and was bored so I gave it a shot.
... @Irphaeus you've worked some real magic there. The characters are all interesting with their own stories, great renders and animations and overal top quality game! Love it. I'm really glad I tried it anyway. :D

Minami deserves her own game, definitely my favorite girl. :geek:
The tags for this game really allude to a much darker experience. I'm sure they've put off more potential players than just yourself (but at least you took a chance!). It's a shame, because it's such a funny and entertaining game. The serious parts are never too serious, and the "bad karma" scenes are never too disturbing.

I wonder if the OP needs a little disclaimer section. I'd love for the game to be more popular, and for the dev to be able to get help and work faster.

Reactions: Marxx

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Really? I love this game but I'll admit I found some of the scenes disturbing, for instances the train scene.
Yeah most of this game is quite light and funny like cl0ckw3rk said it never really takes itself to serious, it's great but when it wants to get dark it gets Dark!

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Oh, but I like dark and disturbing... I just don't want to cause it, but play the one on the receiving end.. huhuhu *drool* .. hmm.. what?

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
I just downloaded this game for the first time and give it a shot. In first ~5 mins i thought it will be boring due to its familiar character roles and their characteristics but managed to made me laugh real good at classroom introduction part. Is it going on like this? Funny and with an anime pace? If it is, it will be one of these rare fun to play adult games.

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
I just downloaded this game for the first time and give it a shot. In first ~5 mins i thought it will be boring due to its familiar character roles and their characteristics but managed to made me laugh real good at classroom introduction part. Is it going on like this? Funny and with an anime pace? If it is, it will be one of these rare fun to play adult games.
If you enjoyed the first 5 minutes then you should enjoy the rest of it. Cheers.

Update coming in a few days guys. Sit tight. :coffee:

Ecchichi

May 27, 2017
If you enjoyed the first 5 mins you're definitely gonna enjoy the rest. Keep your eyes peeled for the little things and dont skip any text because some of it is funny af

Jan 28, 2018
I want to download, but I'm gonna wait till the update. Not sure about the rape stuff, not really my cup of tea, but the rest seems promising and people say it's not as dark as the tags imply.

Ecchichi

May 27, 2017
I want to download, but I'm gonna wait till the update. Not sure about the rape stuff, not really my cup of tea, but the rest seems promising and people say it's not as dark as the tags imply.
Im not one to drool over Renpy games but this one is easily one of my favorites and i strongly recommend. Cant wait for the next update

Reactions: Omdra

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
I need the update right now :'(
Fear not, I've heard through the grapevine that it is in read back right now, and should be done very soon, indeed. Then, after the 5-some hours it usually takes for the game to upload, and the time it takes for a copy to make its way here, you will have it.

Reactions: allintine

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Not sure about the rape stuff, not really my cup of tea, but the rest seems promising and people say it's not as dark as the tags imply.
The tags here are false advertising. There's whatsoever in this game. There's certain vibe that one NPC wouldn't be against it, but that's pretty much it. Corruption yes, definitely, but it doesn't feel dark or evil at all. Female domination is about two scenes that barely deserve the name and all abused characters (MC and one NPC) didn't have big grin on their faces only for tactical reasons. Even the rape is Japanese-style "they thought they didn't like it at first, but they quickly started to love it". Anyone looking for something truly dark, twisted and serious will be dissapointed. The story is kind of dark and evil (it's a revenge story after all), but in a light, catchy, funny, sexy way.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
There's whatsoever in this game.
I suppose the tag could just be there for the licking scene, maybe whoever added the tags just wanted to play it safe?
Technically even though it's through her panties it could be counted as a sex act between a person and an animal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ragnos363

Aug 30, 2017
I suppose the tag could just be there for the licking scene, maybe whoever added the tags just wanted to play it safe?
Technically even though it's through her panties it could be counted as a sex act between a person and an animal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who knows, maybe another scene with the dog will be added in future builds as part of the karma system.

Reactions: JaxonShade
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes