rayfenx

Aug 21, 2018
its going to be a long day today it seems

also @Irphaeus is there any reason behind the numbers in the updates? normally people would just jump from 0.5 to 0.6

Nuffy

May 5, 2018
A perfect example of how not to do choice in a video game. Every major decision has one 'right' choice that advances the story, and the rest of the options are either dead ends that do nothing or game-overs. The only thing worse than having no choice in a game is having fake choices.

Reactions: Arkidi

rayfenx

Aug 21, 2018
A perfect example of how not to do choice in a video game. Every major decision has one 'right' choice that advances the story, and the rest of the options are either dead ends that do nothing or game-overs. The only thing worse than having no choice in a game is having fake choices.
the choices in the game are there mostly for the karma system that will affect in the future in the events

rayfenx

Aug 21, 2018
Don't get me started on the karma system.

Drugging your sister and fucking her in her sleep? No karma effect.

Fucking your sister when she's awake and literally begging for it? -15 karma.

>.<
drugging your sister is only to advance in her route, otherwise she wouldnt develop sexual feeling toward the MC and her route wouldnt even move a bit because she kinda dislike him from the start

theres 2 point in that scene that practically explains why the -15 karma, she kinda forces the mc to fuck her out of the bathroom, the MC needs to show that he cant be the pet of anyone that he need to be in control of the situation, not the one being controlled, since one of your main objetives in the whole game is to make everyone else your slave to help you in the revenge

the other point is that MC mother was coming to the bathroom, so doing it in that scene was pretty dangerous, and if you keep doing it with her, obviously gives you a bad ending

Reactions: Genji

Nuffy

May 5, 2018
Perhaps I'm not understanding what 'karma' is in this game, or perhaps the devs of the game are using the wrong word.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
it's out: @EveryoneWaifu Academy 0.5.8a is live!!! #download-links The Mac and APK version will follow in the next days... I'll go back to sleep, so have fun! (from the discord)
I don't see any posts on the patreon ?
The latest one is still waifu material delayed from November.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes