Jul 24, 2020
possible? LMFAO no its a fact... You realize you're talking about a dev that has been caught in some many lies its not even funny... need i remind you this is the same dev that STOLE someone tragic car accident story to use as his own for an excuse of why he had to delay once..

The game is nice but this dev is scum do not defend his ass.
I really don't know why people keep telling me not to defend the dev when I've said several times I don't give a whit about the guy... He can be a saint, or an asshole, and I'll still enjoy the game. I didn't know about any of the things you just said, and my thoughts about him have literally changed nothing. Because I never thought about him in the first place.

That said, it's not like I don't support any game. I'm a patron of a few, but if I'm not supporting a dev, then I really don't care what they get up to, whether or not I still enjoy their game.

I love your mods, by the way. (genuinely)

Last edited:

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
Just a word of advice... Before you download a game and play it for the first time, take a look at that little date marker in the upper left corner of the 1st page. I can pretty much guarantee that any game/VN that is more than 4 years old is going to degrade in both the story narative and quality. do not set your expectations too high for the second half of the game if that is the case. There may be rare exceptions but not many.

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
I can pretty much guarantee that any game/VN that is more than 4 years old is going to degrade in both the story narative and quality.
Inescapable evil.
If someone does expect perfect AAA-class projects, he will be tired very, very soon by replaying these few specimens in a loop... Not mentioning, each human has his own AAA-quality bar.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Don't want to download in vain. So, can someone please tell me, without spoiling, which girls get screen time in this update? Thanks in advance to the person who'll reply.

Reactions: Mirnation

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Has the Evil subway scene been updated yet?. I'd like to see what will happen to that nerd journalist's personality. Since if you do not help her,she actually ends up falling in lust at the end, giving the bad guy's really good blowjobs. The MC even comments that she looks like she is enjoying it. So I wonder if the nerd ends up becoming more of a whore very slutty if you did not intervene. Yet as far as I know Karma kills you, if you do nothing.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Has the Evil subway scene been updated yet?. I'd like to see what will happen to that nerd journalist's personality. Since if you do not help her,she actually ends up falling in lust at the end, giving the bad guy's really good blowjobs. The MC even comments that she looks like she is enjoying it. So I wonder if the nerd ends up becoming more of a whore very slutty if you did not intervene. Yet as far as I know Karma kills you, if you do nothing.
yup its game over if you do nothing

Reactions: JaszMan
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes