Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
while its nice to see this game updated i can't help wondering how long irphaeus plans for this game to keep going at one point he said there weren't many updates left but with how long it takes between updates and how short they are plus all the strut and stuff that needs to be added i feel like this is going to take long lol

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
while its nice to see this game updated i can't help wondering how long irphaeus plans for this game to keep going at one point he said there weren't many updates left but with how long it takes between updates and how short they are plus all the strut and stuff that needs to be added i feel like this is going to take long lol
The man said it himself.
This game is literally his life and income.
Hes too afraid to move on to next game so expect this to last 30 more years until hes close to death

Dec 17, 2020
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.9)
***0.10.0 ***
https://f95zone.to/threads/waifu-academy-v0-10-0-irphaeus.9414/post-11903930

Alright. Final release of the updated mod (If no major bugs are present).
Took me a while but everything's been updated EXCEPT FREE ROAM. I don't have time for that, sorry :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOADN 0.9.9: Mega

Thank you Lain for making the mod.
Thank you Lord Ashram for making the update.
Without you this wouldn't have been possible.

Also, get well soon Ashram :giggle:.

If you have feedback let me know.
If you have errors when using the mod LET ME KNOW and tell me where it was encountered.
If you're able, send me the error message via PM.

Have fun :)

EDIT: I made a mistake earlier regarding the mod option "Pick all 4". It would only show Kanuu and Sarah

EDIT 2: I forgot to add the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery. Link has update.

I attached the fix below if you just want the fix (Only necessary if you downloaded a previous version)
(Fix contains correction of "Pick all 4" option and the addition of the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery)
Mega Link already has new version.
will there be an update for this to version 11?

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
yep,but once it is updated, I hope that nerd's personality changes into something extremely slutty.
You already fucking asked this, if you don't intervene, they fucking kill her. besides you can intervene and make her slutty she basically becomes the mcs personal cumdump.

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Holy shit this still a thing?
I was about to comment the same. I don't think I've played this since version 8 or 9. There was too much time between updates and they were bullshit at that, so I completely forgot the story and characters.

Anyone know if this is still worth picking back up?

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes