dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
Idk why people b1tching about the new update. The last patch I played was the honeybee competition, my saves error for latest patch and usually I hate replaying game from beginning but this one is an exception. Especially when I found new stuffs added in early contents. Thx for the update and posting it here.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
6 years in development, maybe another 6 years and this one will be finally finished.
sad to see a game that was one of the best to be destroyed by milking devs.

AtlisH27

Oct 1, 2017
Honestly, I think if it wasn't for the long ass waiting time between updates, people probably wouldn't complain about how short, and minimal the said update actually is. Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting a monthly update, but something every few months would be nice. Just to show this game still exists. I honestly want this game to do well.

Hell, I honestly completely forgot about this game till I seen an update for it out of the blue.

Reactions: The Goblin Slayer

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
It's been quite some time since I have played the game, but what are the consequences of the raping Minami (aside losing karma points)?

Yoda2469

Mar 3, 2018
Anyone else having an issue with the prompts and mouse disappearing when having sex with demon Rachel after she cuts you?

Game just keeps showing sex.... doesn't respond to keyboard commands, etc...

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
The man said it himself.
This game is literally his life and income.
Hes too afraid to move on to next game so expect this to last 30 more years until hes close to death
Sadly you're most definitely right real shame remember when this game first started we got decently lengthy updates and pretty often too whereas now almost 6 years later the story haven't really progressed that much imo at least it only took around 4 months this time between updates honestly at this point i dont care how long it takes i just want to see this game actually finished after such a long time with everything added that irphaeus promised like the whole karma system for example which he still hasn't worked on if he wants to prolong it fine just dont quit at this point

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
You mean at the school? or the train scene?
I dunno about latest version, but in 0.9.8a, you had no real choice. If you tried to intervene right away, you would get your ass beat, and if you did not intervene at all, she would die, so, in pretty typical Irphaeus fashion they seemingly gave the players choices, but they were bullshit lmao. The only real path forward was to let them mess with her a tiny bit then intervene.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I dunno about latest version, but in 0.9.8a, you had no real choice. If you tried to intervene right away, you would get your ass beat, and if you did not intervene at all, she would die, so, in pretty typical Irphaeus fashion they seemingly gave the players choices, but they were bullshit lmao. The only real path forward was to let them mess with her a tiny bit then intervene.
The changelog for 0.11 does say something about the karma system, but it's not clear to me if the has actually advanced to the stage that it leads to genuine unique comment. If my understanding is correct, prior to 0.10, the karma system did nothing (and may not even have really toted up the karma points). My understanding was that 0.10 laid down the underpinnings for karma actually doing something in the future, so it's possible that it actually does something in 0.11. Personally, I'd love to see someone post when they find something that is genuinely different and limited by the karma score. I pretty much took it as a indicator of whether I was playing as a nice guy or as a jerk, in case the actual decisions didn't make that clear.

And (tacking a horse onto my above cart), I wouldn't expect that particular progression to change unless it's somehow tied to karma.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes