IfuckKayane

Jul 31, 2022
After three updates with side storylines (Honeybee competition, Motoko's Home / Day on the beach, and Kenichi's raid on Motoko's home ... [this disgusting guy and his killer whore Jira should be really killed]) the story's creator should remember the game's name: Waifu Academy, and go back there.

There is sooooooo much left to tell. What about purgeing the MC's father's name? What about helping Takamura's dojo plans? What about the headmistress' dark plans? What about Kayane's plans for her family? And by god ... when there will be the long anticipated interactions / intercourses between Kaya and MC? Enough of detours that lead to nowhere, I don't know wether I will be still alive in 2035!

Last edited:

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Is there a summary of the scenes from the last update?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After three deliveries with side storylines (Honeybee competition, Motoko's Home / Day on the beach, and Kenichi's raid on Motoko's home ... [this disgusting guy and his killer whore Jira should be really killed]) the story's creator should remember the game's name: Wafu Acadeny, and go back there.
This, absolutely this! Man, we've been teased for two updates in a row with a picture of Helen in her office and in this one, with Keiko too. I need the older ladies back.

Spawnlod

Oct 28, 2023
Soooo Im with a few other people that have posted here... We are so far off base from the Academy and revenge for the MC's dad. How the hell are we going to get back on track. This is almost as bad as playing Skyrim (Ok gonna do this main quest.... Ooo look a side quest ill do real quick here.)

*** 12 Hours Later***

What was I doing...

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Walkthrough Mod (v0.10.0)

IMPORTANT:
-I will be working on including a gallery mod.
-If you encounter any bugs, message/tag me on discord "ionjigzz"

DOWNLOADN: Mega

Gallery Unlocker by b7512966: https://f95zone.to/threads/waifu-academy-v0-10-0-irphaeus.9414/post-11952932
(Works with walkthrough mod)

Gallery mod progress: 0%

UPDATE: Mod now includes the Walkthrough for the whole game up to 0.10.0 (link already updated)
Hi, first, thanks for creating this mod and is there a chance that you will update it?

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Walkthrough Mod (v0.10.0)

IMPORTANT:
-I will be working on including a gallery mod.
-If you encounter any bugs, message/tag me on discord "ionjigzz"

DOWNLOADN: Mega

Gallery Unlocker by b7512966: https://f95zone.to/threads/waifu-academy-v0-10-0-irphaeus.9414/post-11952932
(Works with walkthrough mod)

Gallery mod progress: 0%

UPDATE: Mod now includes the Walkthrough for the whole game up to 0.10.0 (link already updated)
when will the update come ?

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
yeah can't wait for the walkthrough mod update :)
I guess now is the time to actually start a playthrough without the Mod involved. I also had the Mod from the start, but with evey new Update you cannot use the Saves because the Mod is not updated and it is harder and harder to find people who want to update it.

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Soooo Im with a few other people that have posted here... We are so far off base from the Academy and revenge for the MC's dad. How the hell are we going to get back on track. This is almost as bad as playing Skyrim (Ok gonna do this main quest.... Ooo look a side quest ill do real quick here.)

*** 12 Hours Later***

What was I doing...
This, every update strays further and further away from the plot which is the only thing keeping this game relevant

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes