Doomrabbit

May 16, 2017
Soooo Im with a few other people that have posted here... We are so far off base from the Academy and revenge for the MC's dad. How the hell are we going to get back on track. This is almost as bad as playing Skyrim (Ok gonna do this main quest.... Ooo look a side quest ill do real quick here.)
This is a very weird complaint considering that the last update literally told us a bunch about how we are going to get our revenge by uniting the three families under the fourth major family which is our own. That their mystic water is the key to controlling the succubus crap that going on with the villains. Just because each update doesnt have you shooting people yell "THIS IS FOR MY FATHER!" doesnt mean the plot isnt being developed.

Spawnlod

Oct 28, 2023
This is a very weird complaint considering that the last update literally told us a bunch about how we are going to get our revenge by uniting the three families under the fourth major family which is our own. That their mystic water is the key to controlling the succubus crap that going on with the villains. Just because each update doesnt have you shooting people yell "THIS IS FOR MY FATHER!" doesnt mean the plot isnt being developed.
I get the dismantling families bit, but it feels like we have gotten further away from the ultimate goal, hopefully the next update can at least start to bring things together more. Also considering how long it takes usually per update. I am 52 years old, I would like to see how this wraps up before I die.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I get the dismantling families bit, but it feels like we have gotten further away from the ultimate goal, hopefully the next update can at least start to bring things together more. Also considering how long it takes usually per update. I am 52 years old, I would like to see how this wraps up before I die.
Don't lie, you just want to go out with a .... bang

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I tried this one and first I thought "its cute, not bad, pretty good story"
Then, I was on a train and I had a charisma or intelligence check and I was confused because this was the first time stats were ever mentioned.
The next day or so, I had sex with a girl for the first time who was totally pliable and constantly talking about the last time we had sex and I was like WTF?
I quit shortly after...

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
just gonna leave a bit review after playing 0.11.0
last patch i played was the honeybee competition and i forgot which patch that was so heres what i found nice additions

for anyone who complaint the game is short because the game stop somewhere before 0.11.0 or patch not working uninstall your outdated mod before complaining. here's my review

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I personally have no complain with the pace and instead I suggest irphaeus don't get biased by players who want to rush the game and the story (which most of times ruin a game) , even when they are patrons, and keep delivering the best you can.

For the guy above who seemingly new to game and complain about your first experience, idk man, maybe you install some mod or some save file because I just replaying the game from the beginning and I don't experience any weird stuff like that. The first sex scene you can get is one with asuka which lead to game over, cmiiw, and I did that for curiosity(again) and I did't see any weird lines. Maybe you play roaming mode if that's even exist in 11.0 because I didnt do it or maybe you just play wrong game

For those who want to rush this game, take a chill pill dudes, don't rush dev and ruin this game or even worse make him abandoned this project. Give him some room and some money if you have some to spare. Don't be a dik by saying patch is sucks or short. He worked on reworks and if you think it was an excuse, he can only use that many rework, if he use it again we may as well call this game/patches a remaster or something but he still did deliver new stuffs. Play more AVN because clearly, I have 30+ AVN to watch for, switch games, PC game and not mention real life sh*t and I can be chill waiting for the new update because I feel like im not waiting. The secret to waiting is to not wait at all and let it come to you or get yourself busy with some other stuffs.

There are always rooms for improvement but I personally say I'm satisfied. Thx for the game, see you in 3 months or so.

Last edited:

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
Update downloaded, installed, started and... I instantly experienced the benefits of the new karma system.
Basically, for 5.5 years, in this game, karma was just a joke. But then something akin to a "karma system" was "implemented" in order to BREAK THE GAME.

I'm well aware of Irph's coding dexterity so I always save last some screens before the actual end of an update because I know that otherwise my save is completely bound to be broken in the next release.

In the case of 0.10, I even anticipated some part of the beach scene might be reworked, at least, the end of it, and 0.11 confirmed I was right. So instead, I saved last just before the very first choice at the beginning of the beach scene. I thought that should be safe enough. About that I was wrong.
I play two paths. Low karma loaded without issue (not that errors didn't pop later on, of course they did), but high karma didn't even load. An error occurs, if you try to rollback the game crashes if you hit ignore the game proceeds as though you didn't even tried to load. If you were already playing, this consists of resuming playing BUT karma WILL BE LOADED.
Apparently, every recorded choice loads while the position in the story doesn't.

In fact, trying to get some autosave with high karma to play correctly I ended up in Nanali's scene only to "break the Matrix" as the beach part got to an end with Nanali being mad at me for not spending time with her but with Maki.

After all the mess with the corrupted saves and the fact that you can't skip already seen dialogue, because the game now treats the scene as a new scene, I didn't even played the update and exited the game.

Four months for very little content, probably uninteresting, going by what others have commented with lots of bugs and even a NET LOSS of content (WTF is going on with the file size??) is even worse than a year for a small update.

Before the update was released I remember reading that one of the supposed subordinate devs said he wasn't sure how much "polishing" did Irph want to do. I'll answer that: 0 polishing.

Last edited:

Mibera

Dec 6, 2023
For the guy above who seemingly new to game and complain about your first experience, idk man, maybe you install some mod or some save file because I just replaying the game from the beginning and I don't experience any weird stuff like that. The first sex scene you can get is one with asuka which lead to game over, cmiiw, and I did that for curiosity(agai) and I did't see any weird lines. Maybe you play roaming mode if that's even exist in 11.0 because I didnt do it or maybe you just play wrong game
maybe you were just lucky but I replayed it the first time since the free roam part was added and I had scenes which I could loop as often as I wanted, some scenes played twice at different days and some other wacky shit. Nothing as wild as the other dude reported but it doesn't sound to far fetched for me after my own experience.

that free roam nonsense brings more trouble than its worth coding wise and there is an established fanbase that's probably also not exceedingly happy with that change.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
so can you fuck the gyaru now? or still no?

i just got back again after 2 years. Hoping it in crease the scenes. even forget the gyaru name lol..

• Haha
Reactions: User327

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Anything changed with un-avoidable scenes? Like that bathing scene with boys? Or that reporter girl getting nearly raped? Or gym scene where that karate girl shows her naked body, etc?

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes