Meaning

Jun 5, 2017
For some reason I'm stuck at retrieving the mini-camera off girl's locker room. It keeps on showing me the same 2 options (Take a look at the lockers / Retrieve the mini-cam) no matter what. Currently playing the latest version (0.5.8a)

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
For some reason I'm stuck at retrieving the mini-camera off girl's locker room. It keeps on showing me the same 2 options (Take a look at the lockers / Retrieve the mini-cam) no matter what. Currently playing the latest version (0.5.8a)
if i remember correctly, you have this choice 3 or 4 times in a row, without any bug.
The MC simply decides to rummage through more than one locker, and this is visualized by having to click the according option 2 or 3 times.

PS: love your profile pic.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
if i remember correctly, you have this choice 3 or 4 times in a row, without any bug.
The MC simply decides to rummage through more than one locker, and this is visualized by having to click the according option 2 or 3 times.

PS: love your profile pic.
As KeepOnLiving said,

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I have seen many games with lots of girls, and what end up is, inevitably that the team can't focus on everyone, some get the shaft for months (or rather, they don't eh eh), but at least since the game here does not pretend to be "open world", the story has managed to proceed in a more organic way, I mean in a way that has an internal consistency, the equation being MC plans+priorities+randomness of life. Of course I wish X gals appeared more often but not in a way that is inconsistent with the story.
Heck I did not even play the last release to fap.

Sep 23, 2018
I didn't play the last update so now I'm really thirsty for the upcoming update.

while the overall story of the game is rather cliche (the guy wanting revenge, wanting a harem, the school setting, etc), the main character is definitely not. I love playing as him. I like that the MC actually has a real reason to want revenge. I like that he's a real villain, at least for now. I like that he's smart!! I like that he knows how to talk to girls, that he's not shy or inexperienced. I like that he's confident. And I like that he thinks big instead of just wanting to fuck everything that moves. He's definitely in my top 3 favourite adult game protagonists
AGREED!
Btw, who is the other two favorite?

Unkper

Oct 2, 2017
This thread has 150 pages and to find some answers which contain information and tips that I need (if, of course, there were any) is pretty hard. So, guys, can anyone tells if it is possible to win the election in the second week of studying? Or no matter how hard you try - you anyway going to polish floors in the gym? I can't figure this out. If you don't mind, please tell me.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
This thread has 150 pages and to find some answers which contain information and tips that I need (if, of course, there were any) is pretty hard. So, guys, can anyone tells if it is possible to win the election in the second week of studying? Or no matter how hard you try - you anyway going to polish floors in the gym? I can't figure this out. If you don't mind, please tell me.
Yes you will win about 3rd week when you get the film from the spycam

Surgemon

Aug 15, 2018
P.S if you have any more questions just ask me im on my 38th playthrough i just love this game
Does Karma matter in this game yet? I remember there being decisions to add or lose karma and I've always picked the one that lost karma. Would I get different scenes/outcomes if I chose for positive karma in all my decisions?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Does Karma matter in this game yet? I remember there being decisions to add or lose karma and I've always picked the one that lost karma. Would I get different scenes/outcomes if I chose for positive karma in all my decisions?
from what i know karma will take affect starting in next update what i do know is yes karma will affect how npcs will see you i usaly goe for + karma but some times i choose - karma and i end u with +15 karma like you get -5 karma andd 1 answer later you get 20+ karma so i end up with +15 karma i like playing nice with good npc and bad with the bitches

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes