UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
The tomoe 'arc', if you allow me calling it that for a bit, will probably be a slow burn.
After all, that'll be most likely finished in the final quarter.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Ah come on these people new to visual novels saying mc raping ,mc bad guy/evil,drugging,fucking mom and sis etc

Go play japanese visual novels youll see much more crueler such thing as these

If you prefer those gayish mc being a cuck this game is not for you fuck off and stop playing this game now

You knew very well the mc had evil intentions from the introduction
more like revenge but not as cruel it is

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Sigh.
I have a feeling this discussion won't die to easily.
It is a hallmark of good writing to allow people to relate to a character doing things that would commonly described as "evil" or maybe "anti-social". People will also say "they weren't inherently bad people", that it was down to circumstance. Yet they don't condone whatever happened in the same sentence.
Would it be offensive to suggest a discussion group where those that feel the need can write about morals can do so?
I know it's just a thread in a forum, but ... it's tiring to see updates everyday and then it's the same discussion. :/
That said, the MC being a scheming psychopath isn't that uncommon, and I for one don't mind. Or should I say, rather enjoy it for a bit.
For something else entirely: Did anyone else check if the scene in the Art room mentions the teacher modelling if you saved the statue earlier, but then gathered bad karma?

Reactions: yandex

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Aaaaand literally a mod just showed up.
Blame the smexy Minami-Nyan if you want. I followed the pussy here and found not pussies, but an off topic debate.
Let's get back on the topic, shall we?

I'll get started... What would you and Minimi-Nyan do with a big bowl of catnip?
Go!

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Aaaaand literally a mod just showed up.
Blame the smexy Minami-Nyan if you want. I followed the pussy here and found not pussies, but an off topic debate.
Let's get back on the topic, shall we?

I'll get started... What would you and Minimi-Nyan do with a big bowl of catnip?
Go!
I'm keeping that bowl to Motoko-Nyan.

Catares

Nov 15, 2017
I only hope that this game will be continued till the end of the story and beyond :D Characters - love them all. Story - My favourite. For me it can be even without karma system. I cannot wait for another update and to try the new game too.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes