Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
the models are actually decently unique, i am tired of seeing 90% of the same 3d models from a lot of the games.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
the models are actually decently unique, i am tired of seeing 90% of the same 3d models from a lot of the games.
Actually these models are quite repetitive if you play more "Honey Select"-based games.
You can check on the illusion character cards page and see
Just that most developers are using DAZ3D models for their products.
I personally preferred HS models more than Daz3D ones :D:D

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
If you lads are looking for not that repetitive models you should go for Ecchi Sensei that is made with another illusion game ^^
Still among the Honey select based games the characters are still better than most other games.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i wish he would stick to monthly updates again.
every great game takes longer and longer for new versions, while the worst games always gets monthly releases.
thats pretty depressing
there is another way to look at that most of those great games have developer take time to perfect the update while the bad games just care about the dollar dollar

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
there is another way to look at that most of those great games have developer take time to perfect the update while the bad games just care about the dollar dollar
if this would be really true, that just the developer himself know if it is.
in the earlier versions, it was possible to do monthly updates with high quality.
atleast this game is ongoing and not abadoned, its just pretty depressing to wait for great games.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Poll currently sits at:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't say I agree on Sheila and Asuka being that high honestly because they are already majorly featured characters but different tastes and yadda yadda.

I actually voted for Kayane (again) but she won the last poll if I remember correct and then didn't even really show up in the followup episode so I'm really not sure what these polls are doing.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Poll currently sits at:

Can't say I agree on Sheila and Asuka being that high honestly because they are already majorly featured characters but different tastes and yadda yadda.

I actually voted for Kayane (again) but she won the last poll if I remember correct and then didn't even really show up in the followup episode so I'm really not sure what these polls are doing.
i dont like kayane,she is a slut,my favourite one is Motoko,Elizabeth,Sheila,Asuka and Minami

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes