Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
when will the update out?we already want to enter Mac already,only 2 days left:cry:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
slut is easily betray guy you know..who knows how many guys gangbang her now..well,everyone have taste..i already date a slut before,so i know what it is like
We've seen her give a BJ and a HJ before and she's kind of teasing a lot.
Then again, we've banged Asuka in all her holes before and somehow she's not a slut.
I wouldn't be surprised if Kayane has way more layers than she's showing right now. She might even still be a virgin and just wear the slutty mask to throw people off.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
slut is easily betray guy you know..who knows how many guys gangbang her now..well,everyone have taste..i already date a slut before,so i know what it is like
Well yea in real life, but in the games you win over a slut, she becomes your personal slut. I just find them to be way more fun than the other girls.

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Takamura has a very cute personality,
but like most of the celebrities, they need exposures to get attention.
Currently she just had some mild sexy scenes and minimum interaction with the MC.
looking at the preview, there might be more happenings in the dojo for the next update
:love::love:
I am more of looking forward with the interactions with Kaori, as her case is very very special :D
Takamura has at times been a comedic relief character, really one-sided and only there to make 'funny' situations happen.
So, if there's more to her, i would love to see it. I'm kinda hoping for the next update in that regard, since she got already teased there.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
We've seen her give a BJ and a HJ before and she's kind of teasing a lot.
Then again, we've banged Asuka in all her holes before and somehow she's not a slut.
I wouldn't be surprised if Kayane has way more layers than she's showing right now. She might even still be a virgin and just wear the slutty mask to throw people off.
sadly she is not..she is a bitch of that rich kid..and she immediatly fuck mc at the playground,she look knowing what she is doing..i bet kenichi friends gangbang her before because she wanna taste it..

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Well yea in real life, but in the games you win over a slut, she becomes your personal slut. I just find them to be way more fun than the other girls.
fun to sharin with other guys eh?who knows what she is doin behind your back..please i never trust a slut even in the game:ROFLMAO:nvm,you have a great taste there

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Takamura has at times been a comedic relief character, really one-sided and only there to make 'funny' situations happen.
So, if there's more to her, i would love to see it. I'm kinda hoping for the next update in that regard, since she got already teased there.
Wasn't Takamura the chick that got cummed on in the park?

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Wasn't Takamura the chick that got cummed on in the park?
underneath you see kevelaaa's nice picture of who is who again:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, to freshen up your mind:
Kaori, the sleepy girl got cummed on, on the way to school, you probably mean that ?

Takamura so far has just always been about her dojo, and had that scene where she armwrestled the bad guys in class and won, while letting her top explode.

Reactions: DirtyMario

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
fun to sharin with other guys eh?who knows what she is doin behind your back..please i never trust a slut even in the game:ROFLMAO:nvm,you have a great taste there
Fun to take her away from them. You can say that about any girl though, you can never trust anyone. Of course, what person doesn't like a dark skinned, pink haired, tattoo's and piercings yakuza bitch.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Fun to take her away from them. You can say that about any girl though, you can never trust anyone. Of course, what person doesn't like a dark skinned, pink haired, tattoo's and piercings yakuza bitch.
yes..most of the women cant be trusted..good thing i have a girlfriend that i can trust for now..sadly,she is busy studying and i can only see her 3 times a month..:cry:im just hoping my sister can look after her for now.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Truth to be told, the biggest slut is game main character. Thus... if roleplaying "in character", I do not think he cares if he hooks up with sluts. He is not there for romace....

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Speaking of fitness lady, Faris' super sexy ass suddenly popped up in my mind :eek:
That's an early symptom of the gays, I recommend treatment by Kaori's sexy athletic body.

Technically she just said she never fucked Kenichi. Like anyone ever would.
True, but in this case I would say it's safe to assume she's a virgin.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
That's an early symptom of the gays, I recommend treatment by Kaori's sexy athletic body.

True, but in this case I would say it's safe to assume she's a virgin.
Id have to agree considering her family anyone who actually deflowered her would have to deal with a pissed off yakuza daddy

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes