Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
well,that grin is what i love her..tsundere at first,then become all fan girl to mc..:ROFLMAO:i mean look at that seductive eyes..:love:well,im just hoping there is a threesome with my girl,Motoko and her bestfriend Sheila..:sneaky:
You don't say. Usually tsundere have twin tails, Or at least long hair. Short hair would be a first. BTW what kind of mother calls the police on her own son, Dang no wonder he hates her guts.
Edit: Ok you maybe right, She may in fact be a tsundere. You can't always tell in games where there is no voice acting, so it's hard to figure it out, But from the way she talks about the MC im starting to feel it haha

Reactions: Genji

Motoko <3

Mar 1, 2019
3 reasons for long period releases

1. They are really just a slacker.
2. Milking their patron's pockets and prolonging the game.
3. Working on a different game at the same time with a different alias and page on patreon.
He said earlier that he's working a bit on the next project Waifu Hunter since the last update.

Though as of now it's obviously not possible to rule out your 2nd reason as another new month has started and patrons have started to resubscribe so releasing it now will definitely affect him negatively in terms of payment.

Motoko <3

Mar 1, 2019
Also I bet the added transparency would make more people comfortable with subbing on Patreon since they can easily see how far the update is at. Little effort compared to net gain. I am
Agree.

Summertime saga has crazy amount of subscribers though ... But for Milfy city it's quite amazing to see every month after the release the sub count goes ~1500 down but gains a lot more at the month of release and it's patron number is increasing quite firmly.

Reactions: PlayerSP

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
The update content is twice bigger than the usual monthly update, I'm not delaying it for the sake of it...
I don't care much if i lose some unhappy Patreons who can't understand that I compiled two update in one.
I'm fine with actual Patreon who seek quality over quantity, I will not compromise my game enhancement, plot and pacing just to please impatient people.

I have a flaw I'm a perfectionist and I can't follow a working route, since I always try to add new things and do better than my previous release, so it's on me.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
The update content is twice bigger than the usual monthly update, I'm not delaying it for the sake of it...
I don't care much if i lose some unhappy Patreons who can't understand that compile two update in one.
I'm fine with actual Patreon who seek quality over quantity, I will not compromise my game enhancement, plot and pacing just to please impatient people.

I have a flaw I'm a perfectionist and I can't follow a working route, since I always try to add new things and do better than my previous release, so it's on me.
Nothing is wrong with taking time to make sure the game runs smoothly and the story has good quality. Of course, the price for communicating with fans who like your work is listening to the impatient and entitled ones whine and moan. I've seen cases where those fans and their demands discourage creators and I hope you don't let them discourage you.

Take your time, be passionate, make the game YOU want to create, and followers will naturally flock as they already clearly have. For every one loud fan who complains, there are about nine silent fans who are content to wait patiently. Don't let the loud 10% bug you too much. You certainly release more quality content than many of the other adult game makers.

Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the release.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
I don't care much if i lose some unhappy Patreons who can't understand that I compiled two update in one.

Don't mind his words.
If he really is a true gamer, he shld tell that to Blizzards or EA which have tons of coders and artists, a and their products are still COMING SOON.
Serious producers/developers not only release a product by deadline, but the perfectness of a product.
Do you really wanna buy a car(product) with flaw(bug), or rather be safe(bug free)?
In real life, a schedule is only an assumption/estimation
Accidents will always happen.
And in the case in gaming, impatient gamers can complain and ask why is the game is delayed, but never accused a good producer is slacking and milking money,
As their final products speak for themselves.
E.g. On this forum, BB, lucky mark shld b considered milking type, though they delivered their products on time, but their content is dragging, for example, LM still had no real sex with the main girls, and one scene only at v1.1
But this game, there are many sexy scenes on every updates.
The main reason for the lack of patron for this game might b most people do not like honey select models. As a proof, We can see a lot of members exclaiming "I dunno HS can be that good" in this thread
Keep it up @Irphaeus

CtrlTab

Feb 24, 2018

And that is fine. As long as the content is quality I will wait for it. I was just stating add a small bar graph with some numbers on it is easy. Benefit vs work kind of thing. I was just weighing in my opinion on the conversation that was already happening.

You do you :)

Reactions: WebMarca

PapaThunda

Jan 29, 2018

Thank you for standing your grand on this. There is alot of us who are patiently waiting and want you to make the game great quality wise. Take your time and do what you need to do instead of rushing and releasing a bug filled mess like some games i can't talk about...

p22

Jun 21, 2017
IMO, in Patron models creators always need to be honest with their patrons.

No monthly release because you have bigger update and takes more time. It's all good.

No monthly release because you got on vacation, or worked on other projects. Make it up in some way to your Patrons.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Patron is just a share market in disguise :D
The product preform well, people buy the shares,
The product sux, people withdraw the funding o_O

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017

Thanks for the update @Irphaeus. Perfection is what I like to see, great job! Love the Story too. So many hot characters, it's hard to pick a favorite.

PS: don't let the whiners get you down, there are Tons of trolls here. Progress takes what it takes... you can't rush perfection!

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes